Singer James Taylor

A round-up of sissy songs includes Taylor Hicks' Do I Make You Proud and You're Beautiful by James Blunt, "this generation's Debby Boone, only not as pretty."

Hmm.

I like that song "You're Beautiful." Perfectly sums up when you see a striking brunette in an elevator or walking by that catches your eye and you catch hers.... You can smile, but how can you say anything in such a situation w/o coming across as a complete ass?... and you'll never meet.

Then again, I'm not anywhere near that singer's octave when it plays through my mind. Probably doesn't help him in the 'wuss' category.

Hmm.

I like that song "You're Beautiful." Perfectly sums up when you see a striking brunette in an elevator or walking by that catches your eye and you catch hers.... You can smile, but how can you say anything in such a situation w/o coming across as a complete ass?... and you'll never meet.

Then again, I'm not anywhere near that singer's octave when it plays through my mind. Probably doesn't help him in the 'wuss' category.

721798[/snapback]

Actually, the song is about his ex g/f.

He saw her in a subway station with another dude.

ah, i just checked out a clip of the song...i've heard that before

what a high voiced bastard

:w00t:

Edit: i just looked at the lyrics...my soul cringes at such emo-ness

721945[/snapback]

It stuns me how much that song is played, even on XM. Seriously...enough already. Put out another song or just stop singing, please.

It stuns me how much that song is played, even on XM. Seriously...enough already. Put out another song or just stop singing, please.

721971[/snapback]

XM could use a little more James Taylor, and a lot less James Blunt.

At the end of their careers, only one of them will have a career worth celebrating.