If you are playing poker with us tonight...

Let's call a game for next week.  We can do Paradise if more people prefer.  I have an account there too.

PTR

721630[/snapback]

Me too.....and that way Fezmid won't have an excuse :w00t:

i've got just enough in my acct if anyone wants to play again

721632[/snapback]

Need another a**whoopin? I'm too tired. #1 rule in gambling, don't jump into the pool again. Besides, I have work to do. In a couple weeks we can do Pokerroom again

PTR

Let's call a game for next week.  We can do Paradise if more people prefer.  I have an account there too.  I will leave it to ajzepp to organize.  Pick the night, time, and the place

PTR

721630[/snapback]

I'm up for it.

I just emailed Paradise to find out about a private game, and this is what they wrote back.....

Hello,

I regret to inform you that our private tournament request feature is currently unavailable. We anticipate that this feature will return to Paradise Poker at some point in the future although we cannot advise on an exact timeframe at present. We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

Peter

Paradise Poker Support

I guess for now we'll just tentatively plan to hit pokerroom.com again unless anyone wants to suggest an alternative site. I played at Pacific Poker for a year, and their min. deposit is only $20, so I can check with them too just to see.