If you are playing poker with us tonight...

I want to issue an open chall....uh, make that invitation, to any of you lurkers in the shadows who never post, but think you can bring it at the poker table....BRING IT ON!!!!

I was going to join, but I can't fund my account via credit card...  So unless you guys decide to play at Paradise, I'm out. :w00t:

CW

721563[/snapback]

Yeah, me to. I had to sign up for epassporte to get $$ in. We'll do Paradise next time.

PTR

I'm in...as of 7:40, there are only 3 players...

721580[/snapback]

Up to four now :w00t: though I have no clue who the fug "bulp" is lol

MDH

721588[/snapback]

Yeah, I just saw his post in the other thread, lol...

you gonna be able to play, Scott?

MDH is RIDICULOUS, lol.....he was short stack most of the game, and kept hitting straights on the river whenever one of us tried to knock his ass out....fugger came back to win!

I was 2nd out...MDH is going all in and kill everyone on 5th street

lucky SOB  (not that I was making the smartest decisions)

:w00t:

721621[/snapback]

Yeah, when you're the short stack you've pretty much got to move in when you have less than 7-9 times the blinds. Thankfully I sucked out twice and got my stack back (and then some).

Final results:

5-BluFire

4-UDonkey

3-PTR

2-AJZepp

1-MDH

PTR

721625[/snapback]

Thanks for hookin' it up, PTR....I had fun :w00t:

I tried to get in, but it wouldn't accept my cc.  I would have been late anyway and it looks like it ended pretty quick.  It also took me a long time to find the room...

721626[/snapback]

We definitely need to do it again, hopefully with a full table next time. That is unless the damn government shuts it down :w00t:

Thanks for hookin' it up, PTR....I had fun :w00t:

721627[/snapback]

Let's call a game for next week. We can do Paradise if more people prefer. I have an account there too. I will leave it to ajzepp to organize. Pick the night, time, and the place

PTR