Ebay posting of Malarchuk Figurine

slothrop

THIS wasn't good enough?

721440[/snapback]

What do you think was more likely:

1) I did not see the prior thread; or

2) I saw that thread and said to myself, that thread was not enough and I am going to post it again so I can piss-off a messege board elitist who will post a sarcastic question like, "this wasn't good enough?"

2) I saw that thread and said to myself, that thread was not enough and I am going to post it again so I can piss-off a messege board elitist who will post a sarcastic question like, "this wasn't good enough?"

721454[/snapback]

you have to realize there are only so many issues in life that Joe can B word about... since he has lapped that list twice, you'll have to excuse him for these seemingly trivial complaints... :w00t:

you have to realize there are only so many issues in life that Joe can B word about... since he has lapped that list twice, you'll have to excuse him for these seemingly trivial complaints...  :lol:

721458[/snapback]

:w00t:

It wasn't even like it was on page two.

Don't you have a telephone book to sit on or something?

:P

:w00t:

It wasn't even like it was on page two.

Don't you have a telephone book to sit on or something?

:P

721459[/snapback]

title said..ebay Sabres....if that did not peak his interest he may not have checked...if the title said..scumbag ebay dealer selling Malarchuk almost dying figurines...then you could complain...

721454[/snapback]

Normally I'd think #1...but this is JSP you pissed off, so I have to consider #2 as a strong possibility... :w00t: