Honda Fit Fails to Crack Top 10 in Gayness

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people doubt too much. I sure Ed is perfectly capable of having sex for an hour. In fact, I'm suprised he doesn't want to go for longer when he's getting pounded by that strap-on his fiancee suprised him with for his birthday.

721902[/snapback]

No, you've got it wrong. I'm the giver, Tom is the taker.

You people doubt too much. I sure Ed is perfectly capable of having sex for an hour. In fact, I'm suprised he doesn't want to go for longer when he's getting pounded by that strap-on his fiancee suprised him with for his birthday.

721902[/snapback]

Something tells me the "One pump chump" doesn't need his "Fiancee" to wear a strap-on to pound Ed in the ass. :w00t:

Of course we are. I'm even nice enough to give Tom the "rusty trombone."

:w00t:  :lol:

721931[/snapback]

Do you know how you can tell the fit is gay? It only plays coldplay on it's CD player.

721936[/snapback]

Dude, the reach-around isnt gay, its just courtesy...

(its from the extended scence on the DVD)

Do you know how you can tell the fit is gay? It only plays coldplay on it's CD player.

721936[/snapback]

Or the ultimate gay band, Barenaked Ladies. A more flaming style of rumpranger music has never gimped its way onto the airwaves since David Soul sang "Don't Give Up On Us, Baby." It's what gay dudes listen to when they can't get tickets to see Liza.

Or the ultimate gay band, Barenaked Ladies. A more flaming style of rumpranger music has never gimped its way onto the airwaves since David Soul sang "Don't Give Up On Us, Baby." It's what gay dudes listen to when they can't get tickets to see Liza.

721974[/snapback]

You sure know a lot about what gays like :w00t:

721936[/snapback]

Do you know how i know Puhonix is gay? We went to his house for the 4th, and he made a spinach dip in a bread bowl. (serious)

Do you know how i know Puhonix is gay? We went to his house for the 4th, and he made a spinach dip in a bread bowl. (serious)

721979[/snapback]

Hey, spinach dip is a great culinary dish. I just serve mine in a rusty tin can, being macho and all. :w00t: