Honda Fit Fails to Crack Top 10 in Gayness

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Ed, I'm not defending you any longer if you keep putting posts like this here.  I was trying to help.  :w00t:  :lol:

721710[/snapback]

I'm only playing around. I can't help it if some of the tards on here don't get it. :lol:

Is this the same chick that broke up/cheated on you?

It looks like they are putting a wide body on that project fit.  I wonder what they are going to do for HP.

721730[/snapback]

She never cheated on me. :w00t:

Why would you go for hamburger when youhave the prime rib at home!

I rock!

Because you're also a bald-faced liar... 

An hour in bed...57 minutes of which is probably spent trying to undo her bra.

721765[/snapback]

Sorry Tom, I can't help it that I'm good. :w00t:

That's only because everyone, regardless of sexual orientation, checks out the Prius.  No one in their right mind considers a Fit.

721780[/snapback]

Haha, that's your great comeback? :lol:

That's almost as good as LA explaining that half the population has herpes. :w00t:

Your all looking at this wrong.

THe fit is so Gay, that not even the Gays want to drive it.

Thats why it didn't even make the list

721811[/snapback]

That was probably the worst comeback in the history of TBD. :w00t:

That is so bad, BF would even call it stupid.

I found this deleted paragraph from the attached article.

It should also be noted that the overwhelming favorite for the number one slot, the Honda Fit did not even crack the top ten for this article. Several alternative lifestyle experts offered several opinions for the glaring omission. "This article was based on the most researched vehicles and not the most purchased. What this means is that the new models create intrigue and inspire potential buyers to look at the flashy alternatives. However, our research shows that most finally realize that they really are gay and resign themselves to purchasing the Fit." Another expert (Hal) chimed in with this observation: "The fit isn't the most attractive guy at the party, but it's the easiest and you can always go home with it. The problem is waking up in the morning with it by your side. You just want to slip out the back door unnoticed by the neighborhood." While there are several sports cars on the research list, the Fit still remains the undisputed champion of the GBLT Community.

I found this deleted paragraph from the attached article.

It should also be noted that the overwhelming favorite for the number one slot, the Honda Fit did not even crack the top ten for this article.  Several alternative lifestyle experts offered several opinions for the glaring omission.  "This article was based on the most researched vehicles and not the most purchased.  What this means is that the new models create intrigue and inspire potential buyers to look at the flashy alternatives.  However, our research shows that most finally realize that they really are gay and resign themselves to purchasing the Fit."  Another expert (Hal) chimed in with this observation: "The fit isn't the most attractive guy at the party, but it's the easiest and you can always go home with it.  The problem is waking up in the morning with it by your side.  You just want to slip out the back door unnoticed by the neighborhood."  While there are several sports cars on the research list, the Fit still remains the undisputed champion of the GBLT Community.

721878[/snapback]

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... :w00t:

You people doubt too much. I sure Ed is perfectly capable of having sex for an hour. In fact, I'm suprised he doesn't want to go for longer when he's getting pounded by that strap-on his fiancee suprised him with for his birthday.