Most ANNOYING TBD term or catchphrase

bartshan-83

What is the most annoying or overused term or phrase heard around here?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most annoying or overused term or phrase heard around here?

• =RJ
    • Koolaid
    • Wonderlic
    • but...but...but...i've heard of him
    • Hot pockets
    • Assclown
    • People typing HTML like it's speech [/sarcasm]
    • Other (let us know)

trust two people that are much funnier than you...myself and smokinandjokin...honda fit ship has sailed...

721241[/snapback]

I know smokinandjokin. smokinandjokin is a friend of mine. You sir, are no smokinandjokin.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Honda Fit never gets old.  Just like references to VABills' height.

721238[/snapback]

Never. And it's too bad the term Hot Pockets gets tossed around like Ed being bitchslapped by his windshield wipers because it's a TBD original. Comments like Kool-aid, Wonderlic, etc. are used everywhere, but if you bring the originality of Hot Pockets into the mainsteam, you could well be considered a forward thinker.

Unfortunately, your poll only addresses symptoms of the problem, not the problem itself, which is simply that original thought is dead and people will repeat other peoples' comments ad nauseum in lieu of common sense which would actually erase their personal mantra of "I must say something, so since I can't say something original, I'll say something someone else has said. It worked for them."

Comments like Kool-aid, Wonderlic, etc. are used everywhere

721250[/snapback]

Disagree about Wonderlic...this place has a very strange fascination with that test. Before ESPN ran the sample this year after Vince Young scored lower than a sandbox, I'd never heard anyone outside TBD give a sh-- about it.

Unfortunately, your poll only addresses symptoms of the problem, not the problem itself, which is simply that original thought is dead and people will repeat other peoples' comments ad nauseum in lieu of common sense which would actually erase their personal mantra of  "I must say something, so since I can't say something original, I'll say something someone else has said. It worked for them."

721250[/snapback]

Yeah well "I must say something, so since I can't say something original, I'll say something someone else has said. It worked for them" seemed like too long of a choice. :w00t:

I know smokinandjokin. smokinandjokin is a friend of mine.  You sir, are no smokinandjokin.

721246[/snapback]

Now we know you're lying Scott. We all know you have no friends. :w00t:

:P

I don't mind any of these listed in the poll except

"but...but...I've heard of him".

Condescending, straw-man, etc. It's also mildly retarded in an ironic sort of way seeing as how Donahoe did such a great job of bringing in solid no-name contributors in his 5 years. :w00t: