Anybody know...

I'm sure the Bills stay in a hotel prior to a home game. Most NFL teams do, even when playing at home. It provides a feeling of camraderie.

And I'm certain they are NOT in the same hotel as the Patriots.

It used to be that most NFL teams stayed in Marriotts the night before a game. That was because Sam Huff, the Hall of Fame linebacker, worked for Marriott. Huff and NFL teams worked out some sort of a deal that provided lodging at Marriotts, apparently at a discount, to NFL teams.

My dad worked at Marriott's HQ in Bethesda, Maryland in the '60s and knew Huff, although not real well. That's how I know the story.

Mike

I'm sure the Bills stay in a hotel prior to a home game.  Most NFL teams do, even when playing at home.  It provides a feeling of camraderie.

53657[/snapback]

I don't think the Bills stay at a hotel - But I'm basing this on that everyone drives their own car to the game (remember Mike Williams wreck that knocked him out of a game?).

I thought I've heard that there were only a couple of teams that stay in hotels, but I could be mistaken. B)

I know the Browns stay in a hotel prior to a home game...they have the Washington Redskins at home today.

That wasn't always the case...they started doing that shortly after "The Drive". To this day, I think if they had stayed in a hotel the night before, the Browns would have beaten Denver in January '87 and gone to the Super Bowl.

Well, I'm off to church and then the game at Dave & Buster's in Westlake.

GO BILLS!! STOMP MARSHA AND THE PATSIES!!

Mike