EBay - Sabres

Act now, because the first 10 callers will also receive a Travis Roy figurine replicating the exact moment his head hit the boards in his first Boston U game. This NCAA-licensed product comes complete with an autographed fused vertabrae from Travis Roy himself!

:doh:

Act now, because the first 10 callers will also receive a Travis Roy figurine replicating the exact moment his head hit the boards in his first Boston U game.  This NCAA-licensed product comes complete with an autographed fused vertabrae from Travis Roy himself!

:doh:

720780[/snapback]

Travis Roy cut me off in his wheel chair in one of the corridors at an NCAA tourney game this year. Yes, this post is completely pointless. I like stories.

Travis Roy cut me off in his wheel chair in one of the corridors at an NCAA tourney game this year.  Yes, this post is completely pointless.  I like stories.

720839[/snapback]

That bastard!!! :doh:

I remember hearing a stand up comedian say, "I got into a fight once with a handicapped person. It was in the parking lot of the grocery store. I caught the sonofabitch trying to park in one of OUR spots!" :blink: