Who wants to buy my rental in S Buffalo

taterhill

I have a 2 unit in South Buffalo(nice dead end street on the border of West Seneca) and I am looking to sell it....anyone interested? Will be listed for $70k and some change...2 units are rented...$425 upstairs $450 downstairs....I figure I would ask here before I throw it to a realtor....PM if interested...

I have a 2 unit in South Buffalo(nice dead end street on the border of West Seneca) and I am looking to sell it....anyone interested? Will be listed for $70k and some change...2 units are rented...$425 upstairs $450 downstairs....I figure I would ask here before I throw it to a realtor....PM if interested...

720733[/snapback]

Holy Christ that's cheap.

I'm tempted to be an absentee for that kind of price.

FWIW..the upstairs tenant is on section 8 rental assistance and the rent is direct deposited into my account...translation..no rent chasing...she is a 15 year tenant too

720766[/snapback]

A 15-year tenant on rental assistance? Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm! I'd hit it.

You can talk South Buffalo chicks into anything....

hm... 10500 per year in income... no idea what taxes/maintenance costs.. we'll assume half.. 5250 /year in profit? only 14 years to make that money back. Not a bad deal. To bad I'm too lazy to own/maintain a rental property.

.. Someone correct my blind uneducated math.