BOTD Redux

One can never get too much Brooke, as Paris can not get enough sperm.

720644[/snapback]

I think something like that was on this year's SAT exam, so I hear.

I know, I know, I've posted her before, but I just can't get enough of Brooke Burke

720623[/snapback]

She looked great on that "Rock Star" show last year, but so far she's looking even better this year.....she's just damn hot.

Scarier thought:

Check out the "singer" at Number 21 on the Billboard Charts :doh:

720677[/snapback]

The DJ on the Radio was saying "I know we all love to hate her, and I know that we've got plenty of music to play for you all, but here's Paris Hilton's newest song, and the scariest part about it, it's actually not that bad."

It's true, if you forget who it is, and how untalented she really is, the song's not bad.

The DJ on the Radio was saying "I know we all love to hate her, and I know that we've got plenty of music to play for you all, but here's Paris Hilton's newest song, and the scariest part about it, it's actually not that bad."

It's true, if you forget who it is, and how untalented she really is, the song's not bad.

720885[/snapback]

It's better than I would have expected.

It's better than I would have expected.

720888[/snapback]

I heard it inadvertantly on the radio the other day and happened to glance at the radio, which displays the song and artist, and I almost drove off the road. I immediately thought of Greg Brady as Johnny Bravo after they synthesized his voice because he was the only person the studio could find to fit into the Johnny Bravo outfit.

Meanwhile, I read recently that Paris Hilton's sister is in the middle of re-designing a Hilton hotel, which I thought was pretty impressive.