New Avatar

Puhonix

There's just something about that commercial that I love.

720518[/snapback]

Ramius and I have been trying to figure out what exactly it is that they do there. All we know is that two guys sit at a computer and tell "the dots" where to go and what to do. Then another guy walks in wearing a suit, but the man who seems to be the boss walks in with cake and safety goggles, but no suit.

What am I missing here?

Ramius and I have been trying to figure out what exactly it is that they do there. All we know is that two guys sit at a computer and tell "the dots" where to go and what to do. Then another guy walks in wearing a suit, but the man who seems to be the boss walks in with cake and safety goggles, but no suit.

What am I missing here?

720573[/snapback]

The goggles would be for manufacturing. So maybe the guys are telling the drivers where to pick up the supplies they need. The goggle guy is a floor supervisor, the suit guy is some front office lackey, and from having worked in manufacturing, floor supervisors hate front office lackeys who bother their workers.

Are you asking is it a thread for 12 year olds or a thread that should have been started 12 years ago?  Either way I have no clue, just askin'.  :blink:

721016[/snapback]

Catch up. Someone asking about their avatar.

Damn, I stubbed my toe, know anyone that can help me? :doh:

So I Lamp... so me. I'm not the first, and I wont be the last.

721058[/snapback]

You should know better, on a board of this high quality, a frivilous thread, and right during the height of the offseason, and on the "Off the Wall" side of the house. What the heck is the matter with you!!!!!!!!!

You should know better, on a board of this high quality, a frivilous thread, and right during the height of the offseason, and on the "Off the Wall" side of the house.  What the heck is the matter with you!!!!!!!!!

721064[/snapback]

To beat someone else to the punch, I like the Dolphins for one....

You should know better, on a board of this high quality, a frivilous thread, and right during the height of the offseason, and on the "Off the Wall" side of the house.  What the heck is the matter with you!!!!!!!!!

721064[/snapback]

he also likes the maple leafs...strike 2