Of the free agents for 2007...

Which would you like to see the Bills pick up?

Personally, i would want Levi Jones, the left tackle from the Bengals, and we can finally fix the Mike Williams mistake by taking the best tackle taken that year in the first round.

Personally, i would want Levi Jones, the left tackle from the Bengals, and we can finally fix the Mike Williams mistake by taking the best tackle taken that year in the first round.

720322[/snapback]

Have you got a link to a list of them?

720322[/snapback]

I have a feeling that Cincy won't let him go. I'd like us to have more success in the draft than free agency- we have team building to do, leave free agency for when we need that final player or 2.

I have a feeling that Cincy won't let him go. I'd like us to have more success in the draft than free agency- we have team building to do, leave free agency for when we need that final player or 2.

720373[/snapback]

Cincy isn't going to be able to sign both Steinbach and Jones, so one of them will be available.

The thing about the Bills is that they spent little or no cap dollars this year from the rise in salary cap and we will also gain the Mike Williams money as well as the Eric Moulds money which will increase our market buying power and we can attack almost anyone we want.

P.S. Yes i am bored seeing as these are the dog days of summer.