Submachine.... an interesting challenge

millbank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than c=2 is a clue (along with another clue on one of the notes, plus the cat's name, should help you with the pin below... :doh: ).
WRT the "spidery thing," do you mean the thing with the secrets on the end of each of its "arms?"  :blink:

720912[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip on the code. I really meant to ask about the room accross from the electrical panel. It's dark and I'm thinking there must be a key in there but I can't see enough. The game's darkness has cost me a lot of time.

With regard to the 4 secrets. D'oh. :doh:

720912[/snapback]

Thanks for the tip on the code.  I really meant to ask about the room accross from the electrical panel.  It's dark and I'm thinking there must be a key in there but I can't see enough.  The game's darkness has cost me a lot of time. 

With regard to the 4 secrets.  D'oh.  :doh:

721111[/snapback]

Save your time, there's nothing there.

Save your time, there's nothing there.

721112[/snapback]

OK then I give up. Where's the key that opens the wall with the lines drawn on it (like a padlock with a scroll or something)?

I am definitely missing something very basic. It is probably because the screen is so dark. Unless the video game does something.

OK then I give up.  Where's the key that opens the wall with the lines drawn on it (like a padlock with a scroll or something)?

I am definitely missing something very basic.  It is probably because the screen is so dark.  Unless the video game does something.

721122[/snapback]

You have to get all the way to the top of the light house to get that key. It's in the room to the right of the big light bulb, IIRC...

You could always pay GG $0.02 and do a search for a walkthrough. :doh:

You have to get all the way to the top of the light house to get that key.  It's in the room to the right of the big light bulb, IIRC...

You could always pay GG $0.02 and do a search for a walkthrough. :doh:

721129[/snapback]

How much friggin higher can I go? I've been up about 17 ladders and flights of stairs. The highest I've gotten is the room on the right where you get the four switches pointing to the middle and the room on the left with the four digit code.

I've gotten something out of pretty much every room. I have an unsed set of coils and ID card.

From the sewer, in the little alcove, I found a bunch of stuff but could not access the crawl space. Am I supposed to be able to go there? It seems like another ridiculously dark area.

The first one was so easy it made me feel smart. This one is getting me angry and feeling dumb.

How much friggin higher can I go?  I've been up about 17 ladders and flights of stairs.  The highest I've gotten is the room on the right where you get the four switches pointing to the middle and the room on the left with the four digit code. 

I've gotten something out of pretty much every room.  I have an unsed set of coils and ID card. 

From the sewer, in the little alcove, I found a bunch of stuff but could not access the crawl space.  Am I supposed to be able to go there?  It seems like another ridiculously dark area.

The first one was so easy it made me feel smart.  This one is getting me angry and feeling dumb.

721136[/snapback]

Have you used the fork?

Have you used the fork?

721236[/snapback]

I have not found or used a fork. Is it somewhere dark? I feel like I need to finish just because I started but the stuff I've missed other than the code and stupid four secrets on the spidery thingy have been due to darkness. That makes my rating for the game low.

I have not found or used a fork.  Is it somewhere dark?  I feel like I need to finish just because I started but the stuff I've missed other than the code and stupid four secrets on the spidery thingy have been due to darkness.  That makes my rating for the game low.

721516[/snapback]

Once you find the fork you'll probably be able to figure out how to use it. I forget the exact location, but it's in an area with red walls, off to the side of a ladder (not 100% sure if the ladder part is correct). You're not missing it due to poor lighting. I remember it being fairly obvious.

Once you find the fork you'll probably be able to figure out how to use it.  I forget the exact location, but it's in an area with red walls, off to the side of a ladder (not 100% sure if the ladder part is correct).  You're not missing it due to poor lighting.  I remember it being fairly obvious.

721534[/snapback]

Got it. Thanks.

Once you find the fork you'll probably be able to figure out how to use it.  I forget the exact location, but it's in an area with red walls, off to the side of a ladder (not 100% sure if the ladder part is correct).  You're not missing it due to poor lighting.  I remember it being fairly obvious.

721534[/snapback]

Yeah, but that spot is not one that's easily considered a place to go (tough to make out the "ledge.")

I agree with Keggy-Poo in a sense...too many rooms, lots of wandering around and "OOh, I just got this thing up here at the top, it goes in that other thing that's way down in the bottom..." Just lends to monotony. I liked it, but I was tiring of it as I was nearing the end....especially with some of those "hard to find" passageways (where the fork was and where the coils go...).