• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind... got it

cool game

720308[/snapback]

I thought something cool was going to happen after the elevator......oh well

I must be really thick....All I've done is the bells...I don't know what to do with my spoon...or how to stop the water...or the elec switches...

Is it simple trial & error or is there something to this that proved I'm a dummy?

I must be really thick....All I've done is the bells...I don't know what to do with my spoon...or how to stop the water...or the elec switches...

Is it simple trial & error or is there something to this that proved I'm a dummy?

720323[/snapback]

It's just a matter of exhausting possbilities through the process of elimination :devil:

720323[/snapback]

take a good look at the objects you have found

Where the hell is the 4th panel?  I figured out the spoon thing- what do you do with the bells?

720550[/snapback]

i just started ringing the bells randomly. there's prolly a specific sequence and i just lucked out, but when all 4 little boxes are in the air the big box opens.

i got the bells and the code finished, but i cant get the other 2.

what he hell is the spoon for?

only 2 rooms have things i can click, but i cant seem to get it...

and what the hell does teh lever do? :devil:

i got the bells and the code finished, but i cant get the other 2.

what he hell is the spoon for?

only 2 rooms have things i can click, but i cant seem to get it...

and what the hell does teh lever do?  :devil:

720628[/snapback]

the spoon and the lever are related :lol:

***SPOILER ALERT*** (highlight the text so you can read it)

When you cracked the code there were 2 items in the safe. The panel and a white tube. The tube is a fuse and goes in a fuse box (grey box with 3 similar white tubes and an open slot). When you put the fuse in you'll hear some electrical "zzzt zzzt zzzt" sounds.

Now that you have power you can turn on the generator, so go pull the lever. You'll hear some more "zzzt zzzt zzzt" when the generator turns on and you'll see some electrical animations.

Place the spoon between the electrical leads to short out the generator and find a panel.

All right for those who thought the first Submachine 

easy try this one

Submachine 2

720361[/snapback]

Nice, this one is much better. So far, I've found 13/20 secret items...but I seem to be stuck. I think I need 1 more key to get the last note, then probably a couple of other items for the puzzles at what I believe to be the "top"....this is going to waste a lot of time at work :doh:

Edit: Err, nevermind, didn't need any items for those puzzles...