719806[/snapback]

LOL....yeah, that Jay Leno chin is super hot :D

you'd hit it....

719841[/snapback]

Of course I would....but I'm not married to a smokin hottie, either :D

4:00 shadow as well.....

719842[/snapback]

I must have missed that....but I'm too afraid to go back for a second look :D

Perhaps she an Paris Hilton could have a love child, she certainly has the testosterone required.....

719908[/snapback]

I'd love to see Conan O'Brien do one of those "If they had kids" segments with those two....that's usually some pretty scary sheeaaat

Hell, this chick makes Martina Navratalova down right curvy

Really, so what? Do her looks inhibit her ability to be one of the best at what she does? I'm sure that 1) you guys are all tops in your fields and 2) you have girls banging down your doors, your looks are so impressive. It explains all the time spent on internet message boards.

I'd love to see more threads started by the ladies about how good or bad looking male athletes are. You know why you don't see them? Nobody cares. And some dudes call women shallow. What a silly double-standard.

And yes, I'm aware I'm going to get a "lighten up, Francis," response from the peanut gallery. :D

Really, so what?  Do her looks inhibit her ability to be one of the best at what she does?  I'm sure that 1) you guys are all tops in your fields and 2) you have girls banging down your doors, your looks are so impressive.  It explains all the time spent on internet message boards.

I'd love to see more threads started by the ladies about how good or bad looking male athletes are.  You know why you don't see them?  Nobody cares.  And some dudes call women shallow.  What a silly double-standard.

And yes, I'm aware I'm going to get a "lighten up, Francis," response from the peanut gallery.  :D

719938[/snapback]

So basically you're sayin' that your sister has a moustache?