That time of the Year again

taterhill

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, and they'll chase dumb sh--, too.....it just happens to be YOU that they hit it against, though  :w00t:

I'll sit there with two pair after the flop, come in with a nice strong raise, and some jackass with a gut-shot straight draw will call me....idiots. And you can't do anything about it, cause it's low stakes....not much deterrent for them NOT to chase.....oh well.

720943[/snapback]

The problem with low stakes play isn't that you get one guy calling every bet, if that was the case you'd end up making loads of cash. The problem is that 4-5 guys at the table all do it. Beating one player who doesn't know what he's doing is easy but hoping that all 5 guys at the table don't suck out puts you on the short end of the odds. I call it Pot-Luck Poker and it's aggravating as hell.

The problem with low stakes play isn't that you get one guy calling every bet, if that was the case you'd end up making loads of cash.  The problem is that 4-5 guys at the table all do it.  Beating one player who doesn't know what he's doing is easy but hoping that all 5 guys at the table don't suck out puts you on the short end of the odds.  I call it Pot-Luck Poker and it's aggravating as hell.

721211[/snapback]

Uhhh...so are you in?

PTR

Yeah, I'm in.  Though I went to the private tourny section and noticed that nobody has signed up yet...

721463[/snapback]

I noticed the same thing. I am going to put my money in now, so anyone who goes there will see "promorobot" as registered. See you all tonight.

PTR

I noticed the same thing.  I am going to put my money in now, so anyone who goes there will see "promorobot" as registered.  See you all tonight.

PTR

721524[/snapback]

I've signed up as well. Username is Bulp (MDH was already taken).

I've signed up as well.  Username is Bulp (MDH was already taken).

721582[/snapback]

Yeah, I figured you'd probably go with 'bulp'..... :w00t::P