That time of the Year again

taterhill

I can't even get them to send me the damn email with my validation in it....I use Firefox, but I'll try it with IE and AOL, too.

*EDIT* Did you happen to sign up in the last 24 hours or so?  I just tried it from aol using my aol email and still nothing....there has to be something going on with their servers or something. LanaK6 tried to sign up and she can't get a validation email either. If you've already got the table rserved and everything, I'll just keep trying up until tuesday....otherwise I guess I'll just have to play in the next one. I really hope we can make this work, though....I'm sure there are enough people here who would like to play, and probably on a somewhat regular basis.

720299[/snapback]

Yep, I still haven't gotten the email. I'll keep trying too.

I'm also gonna go practice playing poker so I can kick your butts! :devil:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I still haven't gotten the email.  I'll keep trying too. 

I'm also gonna go practice playing poker so I can kick your butts!  :devil:

720303[/snapback]

lol, practice away!

lol, practice away!

720305[/snapback]

If you don't get validatioon immediately, then you ain't gonna get it.

Has anyone signed up with PokerRoom.com and put money in yet? If not, maybe we should switch the game over to Paradise Poker.com?

PTR

:doh: :doh:  What's up with you guys changing my underwear?  :huh:

720882[/snapback]

Not sure what you mean (?) :blink:

I just stumbled upon this thread, I'm game. I just signed up to Poker Room and didn't have any of the troubles some others have mention (I'm using IE 7). I did run into a hitch when trying to deposit cash though. It said the bank wasn't responding and to check my bank balance in 10 minutes to see if the transaction went through. Hopefully I'll get this fixed before tomorrow night.

Okay, yep, I'm up and running now too.....must have just been that their systems were down over the weekend or something. My acct is funded and ready to go.

We need a minimum of 5 players to have a game.  Looks like we need at least 2 more.

PTR

720913[/snapback]

I can play Monday, and Wednesday, Friday nights only. Any games on those 3 nights and I am down

Any of you guys active at the other Bills sites? Maybe we could find some players over there?

I could play Wed or Fri though, too, if you want to reschedule so Pete can play

When I play online, I have much better success when I play against other skilled people than I do when I play against the loose crazy !@#$s who chase everything but their tails. I bet it's not all that different in real life, even with a $10k buy-in.

719926[/snapback]

Yep, it's impossible to beat those damn fish who never fold; I'd rather play against good players :doh:

Yep, it's impossible to beat those damn fish who never fold; I'd rather play against good players  :doh:

720934[/snapback]

Yep, and they'll chase dumb sh--, too.....it just happens to be YOU that they hit it against, though :blink:

I'll sit there with two pair after the flop, come in with a nice strong raise, and some jackass with a gut-shot straight draw will call me....idiots. And you can't do anything about it, cause it's low stakes....not much deterrent for them NOT to chase.....oh well.

I know this isn't poker related but have any of you guys played the card game Bullsh*t?  Fun game.  :doh:

720948[/snapback]

Can you make money at it?

If we can't get 5 on tuesday, we'll reschedule for a wed or fri.

PTR

721030[/snapback]

sounds like a plan.....you guys should send Fezmid a PM telling him to play.....I've already bugged him, but a lttle extra nudging doens't hurt :doh: