So my kids tell me Robot Chicken ripped the Bills

the other night, they had a skit with a scott norwood doll and apparently some other doll was picking on the norwood figure and yet another figure told the antagonist that he/she better watch it or norwood would kick its ass to which the reply was that it was no biggie as he would probably miss wide right anyway....or at least that was the gist as I was half listening

well ok, but typing in "scott norwood" in the subject line was too long for the set parameters, "the bills" fit perfectly

I'd say that it ripped more on Norwood than it did the Bills - the character was wearing a generic red/blue uniform

719630[/snapback]

well ok, but typing in "scott norwood" in the subject line was too long for the set parameters, "the bills" fit perfectly

719639[/snapback]

Or you could have just used "Norwood" and we would have known what you're talking about.

I have never seen the show, but have seen some skits on the internet and it's pretty funny, but bagging on Norwood, now that is some fresh and current humor. :devil:

Edit: How many people that watch that were even born when Norwood missed wide right?

I saw the skit and it went like this...

This one guy puts a "Kick Me" sign on the back of another person in what looks like a school hallway. All of a sudden you see a football player come running in and miss the kick ala Charlie Brown style and the guy who put the sign on the others back says, "You suck Scott Norwood....F*cking Jerk"

I've got the episode on my DVR...I'll try to get it online.