Watch out for this scam!!

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

A `heads up' for you and any friends you have who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking women come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals

your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, the 21st, 29th and three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

That is a lot of wallets. :lol:

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

A `heads up' for you and any friends you have who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you. Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking women come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy tee shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals

your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, the 21st, 29th and three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

719016[/snapback]

I know there's some kind of Hummer™ joke in here but just can't come up with one.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

your wallet.

719016[/snapback]

I just checked Snopes.com and this is an urban legend, do not believe this

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

your wallet.

719016[/snapback]

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

your wallet.

719016[/snapback]

Has this ever happend to anyone driving a honda fit?

didnt think so.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

A `heads up' for you and any friends you have who may be regular Home Depot customers...

719016[/snapback]

I can't wait for the 'Mythbusters' episode on this one.

That actually nearly happened to me and a friend of mine.....

Back in 1991 we had decided to head out to Nick Tahoe's in the city at around 2am. I drove, and my car at the time was a '79 Mazda RX-7. Anyway, we get to Tahoe's, order some plates, have fun observing all the strung out, overdosed crack heads and hookers, and then we head back to the car. About half way to the car, two African-American women come up to us and ask how we're doin', if we want to party, etc. We're half pushing them away, half hoping they'll keep following us, so by the time we reach the car we needed to commit one way or the other.

As we both sat down into our seats (he's 6'3, I'm 6'2.....and this is an RX-7....keep that in mind), the two girls literally sit down on top of us - one on his lap, one on mine. His woman immediately goes into his pants, asking "what do you have for me", taking his hands and putting them up her shirt, stuff like that. Mine begins to do the same, although for whatever reason the other one actually beings reaching into my pants at the same time. She said, "mmmm, I think I like what you have over here even more," which certainly scored points with me. All of a sudden my beyotch decides to reach around BEHIND the other one and toward the floor, as if to perform some sort of stunt. It was at this point when I realized we were in for something special.

All of a sudden my friend bursts out, "YOU !@#$ING B word, GET THE !@#$ OUT OF THE CAR!!! SHE STOLE MY WALLET!!!!!" He immediately throws open the door, heaves out the girl, and begins demanding to know where his wallet is. Admittedly, I was a few seconds behind, quite enjoying the buttering-up phase, but I soon followed suit and got out with the second girl.

Pretty much the minute the girls are back outside of the car, this huge black limosine pulls up slowly toward our car. The two women get in the back, and as it drives away my (lunatic) friend begins running after it as he throws a tantrum and convulses all over the Nick Tahoes parking lot. The driver (thick-headed Ving Rhames looking dude) rolls down his window and says, "what do YOU want", to which my friend replied, "that B word stole my wallet!". It was at this point that I remember thinking about how I would best notify my buddy's next of kin, but thankfully the driver just rolled up the window and drove away.

When we got back in the car, my friend found his wallet on the floor. Apparently the side bending upside-down thing that I was so impressed with was nothing more than a coordinated attempt to find what the other one had dropped. Needless to say, we were both completely turned on and impressed, while at the same time feeling like a couple of asses. We left Nick Tahoes, promised to come back the following weekend, and called everyone we knew the minute we got back to our apartment.

That actually nearly happened to me and a friend of mine.....

Back in 1991 we had decided to head out to Nick Tahoe's in the city at around 2am. I drove, and my car at the time was a '79 Mazda RX-7. Anyway, we get to Tahoe's, order some plates, have fun observing all the strung out, overdosed crack heads and hookers, and then we head back to the car. About half way to the car, two African-American women come up to us and ask how we're doin', if we want to party, etc. We're half pushing them away, half hoping they'll keep following us, so by the time we reach the car we needed to commit one way or the other.

As we both sat down into our seats (he's 6'3, I'm 6'2.....and this is an RX-7....keep that in mind), the two girls literally sit down on top of us - one on his lap, one on mine. His woman immediately goes into his pants, asking "what do you have for me", taking his hands and putting them up her shirt, stuff like that. Mine begins to do the same, although for whatever reason the other one actually beings reaching into my pants at the same time. She said, "mmmm, I think I like what you have over here even more," which certainly scored points with me. All of a sudden my beyotch decides to reach around BEHIND the other one and toward the floor, as if to perform some sort of stunt. It was at this point when I realized we were in for something special.

All of a sudden my friend bursts out, "YOU !@#$ING B word, GET THE !@#$ OUT OF THE CAR!!!  SHE STOLE MY WALLET!!!!!"  He immediately throws open the door, heaves out the girl, and begins demanding to know where his wallet is. Admittedly, I was a few seconds behind, quite enjoying the buttering-up phase, but I soon followed suit and got out with the second girl.

Pretty much the minute the girls are back outside of the car, this huge black limosine pulls up slowly toward our car. The two women get in the back, and as it drives away my (lunatic) friend begins running after it as he throws a tantrum and convulses all over the Nick Tahoes parking lot. The driver (thick-headed Ving Rhames looking dude) rolls down his window and says, "what do YOU want", to which my friend replied, "that B word stole my wallet!". It was at this point that I remember thinking about how I would best notify my buddy's next of kin, but thankfully the driver just rolled up the window and drove away.

When we got back in the car, my friend found his wallet on the floor. Apparently the side bending upside-down thing that I was so impressed with was nothing more than a coordinated attempt to find what the other one had dropped. Needless to say, we were both completely turned on and impressed, while at the same time feeling like a couple of asses. We left Nick Tahoes, promised to come back the following weekend, and called everyone we knew the minute we got back to our apartment.

719077[/snapback]

Is this actually a real story? This is exactly how Steve Sanders had his Corvette stolen on Beverly Hills 90210.

Is this actually a real story?  This is exactly how Steve Sanders had his Corvette stolen on Beverly Hills 90210.

719153[/snapback]

Yep, I swear to God....

I think it's probably something that happens from time to time....these women played us perfectly....it wasn't the first time they'd tried to do this, obviously. A couple of preppy-looking white guys with a little sports car is probably like fresh meat to them.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

your wallet.

719016[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WATCH OUT FOR THIS

your wallet.

A smarter man would have stopped carrying his REAL wallet after the first, oh, 5 times or so. :P