NCAA 07' "Turn The Tide"

H2o

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I can't wait for it to hit the stands on 7/18/06. Last year's NCAA game was by far the best football game that was ever made in my opinion. This year's is supposed to be EVEN BETTER with all new playbooks, formations, momentum shifts because of certain events, a better Heisman Race setup with more challenging things involved to building up your created canidate, and all kinds of new details added. You will have to take tests, actual tests, to try and build your Heisman hopeful up. They said that you will need to have a computer handy, which means that the questions are not of the 7th grade variety. All kinds of added drills to increase your players points in certain areas. Some of them are the training camp drills from Madden, but there are 5 or 6 that haven't been seen before. There will be a new attention to details with the stats from other games that are going on while you are playing your game. They've tried to bring more of a "ESPN College Gameday" feel to it this year than ever before. It's games like this that help me to settle that "football urge" until we can see some real game action. We're only a few days away. :lol:

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I can't wait for it to hit the stands on 7/18/06. Last year's NCAA game was by far the best football game that was ever made in my opinion. This year's is supposed to be EVEN BETTER with all new playbooks, formations, momentum shifts because of certain events, a better Heisman Race setup with more challenging things involved to building up your created canidate, and all kinds of new details added. You will have to take tests, actual tests, to try and build your Heisman hopeful up. They said that you will need to have a computer handy, which means that the questions are not of the 7th grade variety. All kinds of added drills to increase your players points in certain areas. Some of them are the training camp drills from Madden, but there are 5 or 6 that haven't been seen before. There will be a new attention to details with the stats from other games that are going on while you are playing your game. They've tried to bring more of a "ESPN College Gameday" feel to it this year than ever before. It's games like this that help me to settle that "football urge" until we can see some real game action. We're only a few days away. :P

719004[/snapback]

Of course its going to be even better this year than last year, thats how they sell the games. :D

I, too, think it'll be fun though, can't wait to see it on the 360!

Most definitely!!! Last year's Madden sucked. This year is supposed to allow you to be different blockers that clear the way for your running back. Sounds crappy. NCAA though just keeps getting better and better. I just wish that they'd have game breaks for highlights from other games. That would make it almost completely life-like.

$20 off the game tomorrow only at Frys, saw it online today.

Might be worth a trip tomorrow to pick it up!

724384[/snapback]

I'm so obsessed with 06 that I'm going to just play that for now. Besides I like mine all custom with the rosters, and sliders and those usually don't start coming out until a month after release.

I'm just going to the local "Game Stop" and trading in 7 or 8 games I never play anymore and getting my copy of 07' for FREE :) and probably some credit towards Madden as well. Heck, the only reason I've bought Madden last year and now this year is so I could upload my NCAA Legend to the game. Also to be able to import the draft classes from one game to the other also and build a Bills roster out of the top college prospects. Today is the day!!! And my daggone brother gets to get the game before me because he's still in highschool and does whatever he wants. Curse you stupid job and responsibility!!! Curse you!!!

Guest Guest

The PS2 version is dope enough for me. I think the way the game actually plays is better. The way people tackle and fall when they get tackled is more realistic. The way they slow the game down for receptions and all is pretty cool too, but it may end up being annoying at times if you know what I mean. Alot more 1 handed catches as well. Rushing is more like the Madden game. The spin don't work on people like it did ALL of the time on 06'. The only thing that is kinda whack is the new style of kicking the ball. The drills are pretty cool. The fastest 40 I've been able to clock so far is a 4.41. What about you guys? Enjoy your game!!!

That was me above you. I forgot to sign in and posted as guest. ND is a monster on that game. Quinn to Samardijza is off the chain. Can't nobody stop the combo. They also got Rhema McKnight as a pretty good reciever on there as well. Walker is alright and the defense is eh. I like the way people fight for yards and the way they get rolled when they get tackled. Everything is alot more realistic. I like the way the Stadium meter is now listed in decibals. I like the momentum factor. I also like that the games are more challenging at first without having to raise the CPU's A.I. The third person cam is pretty cool too. I also like how the defense plays with all of it's shift, defensive "hot-routes", and the way you can jump the snap. I have to try to find time to get to play inbetween work, wife, and 7 month old son. I'm only in my 3rd year of the Dynasty mode and on only my second Campus Legend. LOL!!! Just kidding. I like the gameplay and it seems like they fixed the "hit-stick" this year, so that's wassup. The Heisman race seems pretty cool too. It doesn't take long to build a beast, that's for sure. Sacrifice your GPA for a year and break out like a beast after you build yourself up. I think it's safe to say that there's no way Madden tops the NCAA game this year either. Overall, I give the joint 2 thumbs up for sure :D

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.