Ken Lay's down!

duey

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that perhaps God wanted to exact his own punishment before the justice system was able to.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/07/05/news/newsm...dex.htm?cnn=yes

718516[/snapback]

Actually, he was killed by the White House to keep him quiet about Bush's and Cheney's business dealings with Enron. This whole "heart attack" story is just a cover...

It's all part of the "secret plot". :lol:

718522[/snapback]

It took nineteen minutes for that theory to hit the internet from the time the Lay story hit the wire, though. :doh:

It took twenty minutes for the "He's not dead, he was put into witness protection by the FBI at Cheney's demand" conspiracy theory to hit.

Actually, he was killed by the White House to keep him quiet about Bush's and Cheney's business dealings with Enron.  This whole "heart attack" story is just a cover...

718519[/snapback]

He was suddenly inflicted with Potential Witness Syndrome. It is a rare condition which sometimes results in "heart-attacks" but has other sequeli, i.e. drowning due to accidently tying an anchor to one's ankles, driving off a cliff, or overdosind on prescription medication.

He was suddenly inflicted with Potential Witness Syndrome. It is a rare condition which sometimes results in "heart-attacks" but has other sequeli, i.e. drowning due to accidently tying an anchor to one's ankles, driving off a cliff, or overdosind on prescription medication.

718553[/snapback]

Hunting accidents in the proximity of the Vice President are a common symptom, as well... :doh:

Actually, he was killed by the White House to keep him quiet about Bush's and Cheney's business dealings with Enron.  This whole "heart attack" story is just a cover...

718519[/snapback]

Wow, i'm surprised the white house has time to go through all of that, seeing how they have just finally finished their plot of crashing the columbia to renew interest in the space program.

Seems that perhaps God wanted to exact his own punishment before the justice system was able to.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/07/05/news/newsm...dex.htm?cnn=yes

718516[/snapback]

That's to bad :lol: I was hoping he would go to prison, and not the type of prison his wealth would have granted.. More like a your average prison where he has to face the realities of doing time with people who can't buy selective justice, your typical innercity inmate. I'm sure they would have got along nicely :doh:

That's to bad :lol:  I was hoping he would go to prison, and not the type of prison his wealth would have granted.. More like a your average prison where he has to face the realities of doing time with people who can't buy selective justice, your typical innercity inmate. I'm sure they would have got along nicely :doh:

718596[/snapback]

Nah...he would have gone to some sweet little white collar establishment. Guys like him don't serve real time.