Talk Show Host who could not control

millbank

Oh man, that's funny as hell, but it really sucks when you're the one who can't control it. That happened to me in HS once.....one of the kids in the class started getting a nosebleed.....a buddy of mine leans over and said something like, "if he'd quit PICKIN' it it wouldn't bleed!". It doesn't sound all that funny now, but if you knew the kid we were talking about and the way it all went down.... Anyway, I tried to keep it in, but I only ended up doing one of those "cough/snort" noises where the pressure build up just gives way, and then you try and cough a few more times to cover it up.

:o I love that clip! How the audience does not crack up I will never understand. I can relate to that host- I have a habit of laughing at inappropriate times then laughing even harder trying to stop. Great stuff!

That has been me on more than one occassion...

I once had a customer that I was working with that blew his nose and ended up having a string of snot all the way down his face. I couldn't control myself long enough to tell him what the problem was.

That has been me on more than one occassion...

I once had a customer that I was working with that blew his nose and ended up having a string of snot all the way down his face.  I couldn't control myself long enough to tell him what the problem was.

717895[/snapback]

dang, I would have laughed so uncontrollably that I'd have sh-- myself :o

This has happened to me many times during church as a kid.  :o

I like how he totally lost it when the guy in the audience started talking.  :o  :o

717939[/snapback]

I have a feeling if that were in English I would have about peed myself laughing, pretty funny as is. My worst time for inappropriate laughter was when we got going during a communion service once in college. We never visited that church again.

I have a feeling if that were in English I would have about peed myself laughing, pretty funny as is.  My worst time for inappropriate laughter was when we got going during a communion service once in college. We never visited that church again.

717958[/snapback]

did you get an ass-kicking from a nun? :o

We had a nun in grade school that would Spock pinch us when we were bad.  :o

717964[/snapback]

that's nothing....if I forgot to say "good morning sister", they'd cross-check me into the stairwell and knee me in the crotch.

that's nothing....if I forgot to say "good morning sister", they'd cross-check me into the stairwell and knee me in the crotch.

717969[/snapback]

:o Yeah, they don't let you get away with much. Somehow they saw everything you did. :o

717969[/snapback]

Some people pay alot for that same treatment...

did you get an ass-kicking from a nun?  :doh:

717961[/snapback]

Na, it was a Baptist church. I don't think from the stories I've heard I ever could have survived nuns.

What happened, there were four of us in a row, and no lie, one right after the other our stomaches growled very loudly in order down the row. I guess you probably had to be there, but it struck us funny, and as we were holding back the snickers, guy number one burst into a full fledged belly laugh, at which point we all went ballistic. We were near the back and left very quickly after the service ended. I don't know about the other two, but my girlfriend (now wife) and I never returned to that church. I didn't dare to show my face there again.

Na, it was a Baptist church.  I don't think from the stories I've heard I ever could have survived nuns.

What happened, there were four of us in a row, and no lie, one right after the other our stomaches growled very loudly in order down the row.  I guess you probably had to be there, but it struck us funny, and as we were holding back the snickers, guy number one burst into a full fledged belly laugh, at which point we all went ballistic. We were near the back and left very quickly after the service ended.  I don't know about the other two, but my girlfriend (now wife) and I never returned to that church.  I didn't dare to show my face there again.

718158[/snapback]

lol, that is pretty funny....I would have laughed, too