LanaK6's Family Spotted in Allentown, PA

ajzepp

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to copy and paste that exact post from the iggle board, onto the main site of TSW and let's see what type of reaction we can get out of them.

Just a comparison study, that's all.

:o

(Feeling particularly mischievous this morning)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to copy and paste that exact post from the iggle board, onto the main site of TSW and let's see what type of reaction we can get out of them.

Just a comparison study, that's all.

(Feeling particularly mischievous this morning)

717639[/snapback]

But change the state to Florida so that you get a representative sample.

But change the state to Florida so that you get a representative sample.

717663[/snapback]

ouch..

But let's be honest, make it Ontario and let everyone have fun with it.

AJ, I'm waiting...

So you are into watersports?  You take following in Picard's footsteps too far...

718041[/snapback]

guess i should have read all of the thread. just skimming thru and I saw references to LanaK and cameltoes. the rest was just charlie brown's teacher...waa, waaa, waaa, waaa, LanaK, waaa, waaa, Cameltoe, waa, waaa, waa waa, wa

guess i should have read all of the thread.  just skimming thru and I saw references to LanaK and cameltoes.  the rest was just charlie brown's teacher...waa, waaa, waaa, waaa, LanaK, waaa, waaa, Cameltoe, waa, waaa, waa waa, wa

718080[/snapback]

LOL!!! The rest of the world does't know what they're missing.....TBD rules :o

guess i should have read all of the thread.  just skimming thru and I saw references to LanaK and cameltoes.  the rest was just charlie brown's teacher...waa, waaa, waaa, waaa, LanaK, waaa, waaa, Cameltoe, waa, waaa, waa waa, wa

:lol:

718080[/snapback]

:lol: Selective reading, eh? :lol: