I might as well just go buy a Honda FIT now.

I turned on the TV, it was soccer, and I didn't change the channel. Not only that, but I am actually.... . ... . enjoying it...

Damnit. I might as well go buy the Sex in The City Box DVD box set on my way to look for a Yoga class.

Manhood was nice... while it lasted. Tell my balls I'll miss em.

I turned on the TV, it was soccer, and I didn't change the channel. Not only that, but I am actually....  .  ... . enjoying it...

Damnit. I might as well go buy the Sex in The City Box DVD box set on my way to look for a Yoga class.

Manhood was nice... while it lasted.  Tell my balls I'll miss em.

717192[/snapback]

lol.....well, if there is any truth at all to the fact that you're enjoying the game, then that means you're able to see past the lack of scoring and appreciate the game as a whole.

This game (England/Portugal) has been good in the sense that the refs have been just letting them play physical for the most part, but honestly, it's not even close to some of the other games of this WC. There have been some amazing goals and some awesome matches.

I'm expecting the brazil/france game to be pretty damn good.

I turned on the TV, it was soccer, and I didn't change the channel. Not only that, but I am actually....  .  ... . enjoying it...

717192[/snapback]

Don't forget to put your lipstick in your handbag when you leave for Curves.

717192[/snapback]

and you felt a need to start a thread on this why?

717192[/snapback]

I might just go buy a freakin' FIT myself. I spent $511 on gas last _month_. Saturday is bill pay day and I just opened the Discover bill...

I might just go buy a freakin' FIT myself. I spent $511 on gas last _month_.  Saturday is bill pay day and I just opened the Discover bill...

717235[/snapback]

Damn straight.

and you felt a need to start a thread on this why?

717224[/snapback]

I guess you weren't around before stojan started working for the whip-cracking lizard. This was a prototypical pre-gecko thread...