Old Bills games available on DVD!

duey

Do you have written consent from the National Football League to be reproducing the games?

Or do you quickly change the channel with about 2 minutes left so you can't hear the broadcasters say that, LOL

:lol:  :P  :lol:

718463[/snapback]

Pretty funny uh? :doh:

$10 a game? isn't that like 500% more than what Fezmid charges? lol

718969[/snapback]

those were my thoughts. he encroaches on fez'z territory, then institutes a massive mark-up. no thanks.

Sheesh!  It sucks trying to be a small businessman!  :D

719390[/snapback]

That's your problem -- I'm doing it to help fellow Bills fans. It's about sharing games with fellow fans, not about making a buck off of 'em.

Heck, if you sent me all of the games you're "selling," I'd put them on my list for $2/each with the rest of 'em.

CW

As long as the commercials are edited out and things look nice I'm willing to pay a little for the convenience, effort, and the footage I don't have, but at the same time one should certainly respect the approach you take Fezmid. Hopefully there's a way for the principal of this to not remain a wall between the two of you.

As long as the commercials are edited out and things look nice I'm willing to pay a little for the convenience, effort, and the footage I don't have, but at the same time one should certainly respect the approach you take Fezmid. Hopefully there's a way for the principal of this to not remain a wall between the two of you.

720315[/snapback]

34-78-83...I haven't been editing out the commericals. I tried that initially and it just ends up looking all jerky. If that changes how you feel about your pending purchase, I'll understand.

Fez...WTF. I found some old tapes of some really great games, and figured if some Bills fans wanted to buy them from me, that's up to them. I honestly don't think what I'm doing is such a big deal...ever heard of eBay? Sheesh.

And listen...what you do with your time and your DVDs is your business..heck, I think I even bought the Comeback game from you. I got an email from a guy who wanted to trade games...not into that but I was thankful for his interest.

It's a free world dude...if no one wants to buy them, such is life. If people do, good for them...I'm happy that I can show some people what good football really looked like.

34-78-83...I haven't been editing out the commericals.  I tried that initially and it just ends up looking all jerky.  If that changes how you feel about your pending purchase, I'll understand.

Fez...WTF.  I found some old tapes of some really great games, and figured if some Bills fans wanted to buy them from me, that's up to them.  I honestly don't think what I'm doing is such a big deal...ever heard of eBay?  Sheesh.

And listen...what you do with your time and your DVDs is your business..heck, I think I even bought the Comeback game from you.  I got an email from a guy who wanted to trade games...not into that but I was thankful for his interest.

It's a free world dude...if no one wants to buy them, such is life.  If people do, good for them...I'm happy that I can show some people what good football really looked like.

721066[/snapback]

You LIE!!!!!!!!!

sorry, just being dramatic

34-78-83...I haven't been editing out the commericals.  I tried that initially and it just ends up looking all jerky.  If that changes how you feel about your pending purchase, I'll understand.

Fez...WTF.  I found some old tapes of some really great games, and figured if some Bills fans wanted to buy them from me, that's up to them.  I honestly don't think what I'm doing is such a big deal...ever heard of eBay?  Sheesh.

And listen...what you do with your time and your DVDs is your business..heck, I think I even bought the Comeback game from you.  I got an email from a guy who wanted to trade games...not into that but I was thankful for his interest.

It's a free world dude...if no one wants to buy them, such is life.  If people do, good for them...I'm happy that I can show some people what good football really looked like.

721066[/snapback]

I would rather exploit starving children in third world countries then my fellow Bills fans. You sick, sick, SOB. :doh:

721066[/snapback]

duey,

FWIW I agree with all this. That selection of games is awesome. I wouldn't mind paying more than what Fez charges for some of those 90-95 games and I'm not morally outraged at your proposal. But $100+ for like 8 games does seem a little ridiculous; that is all.