Celebrity Sighting and Converstation

plenzmd1

So's i'm waiting in the security line in ATL yesterday when right in front of me is Dan Reeves. Not wanting to be a bigger ass than i already am, I just say "hey, how ya doin coach. Hes very pleasant, says hes doing well, thanks for asking. I take that to mean he wants to chat, so I tell him I am a big Bills fan and did ole Marv ever give him a call about our opening least spring(he could tell i was joking), he laughed, but said in all seriosness" Dick is a good man and a very good coach, and ya'll gunna be happy to have him in a few years" Anyway, we chatted for a good nother five minutes by varios stuff, very nice guy.

On to the second part of the thread. The dreaded day has come where it looks like i have to go back to work(why i was in ATL). Doing some final reference checks today, and one more interview this afternnon via phone with VP of Sales, but i do not anticipate any snags. The company I am going to work for is SuccessFactors, a rapidly growing web based Talant Management Software. In other words, our solution helps facilitate 360 degree reviews, compensation management, succesion planning, etc. So, if any body works for a company that has over 2000 employees and still does paper based reviews and is in DE,MD,DC,VA,WV,orNC, let know!!!

Dam, its been a good four months not working, but alas, all good things must end, specially when your wife starts moaning that shes sick of me not shaving for long periods of time.