Superman I & II on Cinemax and Cinemax HD

ajzepp

You see this?

AoD & Phoebe Cates!

716287[/snapback]

That's awesome! I was really disappointed in the transfer of 'Army of Darkness' when I rented the DVD ,so hopefully they really do a good job with the HD version. 'fast times' is one of my all time favorites....and that scene.....wowza....lol

I wouldn't mind if they dropped the price a tad, but I guess I can't complain since I don't even have the HD player yet :pirate:

That's awesome!  I was really disappointed in the transfer of 'Army of Darkness' when I rented the DVD ,so hopefully they really do a good job with the HD version. 'fast times' is one of my all time favorites....and that scene.....wowza....lol 

I wouldn't mind if they dropped the price a tad, but I guess I can't complain since I don't even have the HD player yet  :pirate:

716310[/snapback]

I've bought so many different versions of AoD, it's not funny... One LD, 3 domestic DVDs, and (the best one so far) the Region 3 from Hong Kong.. this will be the best. :huh:

I've bought so many different versions of AoD, it's not funny... One LD, 3 domestic DVDs, and (the best one so far) the Region 3 from Hong Kong.. this will be the best. :huh:

716382[/snapback]

It better damn well be for $35! lol I really want to see it again, so I'd love to have the HD version. Maybe they'll release 'Bubba Ho-tep' on HD-DVD too :pirate: That's my favorite BC flick of all time

It better damn well be for $35! lol  I really want to see it again, so I'd love to have the HD version. Maybe they'll release 'Bubba Ho-tep' on HD-DVD too  :pirate:  That's my favorite BC flick of all time

716389[/snapback]

It'll be a lot less at Amazon... probably about $21-22.

Some more good BC stuff just around the corner!

It'll be a lot less at Amazon... probably about $21-22.

Some more good BC stuff just around the corner!

716392[/snapback]

How cool is that?? I've never even heard of that show......guess that's about to change :huh:

Hopefully he'll have Bubba Nosferatu in the works pretty soon, too......BC rules!!

*Looks like it releases at Netflix on 7/18 :pirate: