Cube Game

linksfiend

Is there a version where you can jump to a level?

I'm still battling with Level 16.

Can I come back to it later and not start at 1?

716821[/snapback]

yeah, it would be great to have that. I made it to 21 and stopped. Went back to it and didn't feel like going though all 20 levels again.

yeah, it would be great to have that.  I made it to 21 and stopped.  Went back to it and didn't feel like going though all 20 levels again.

716975[/snapback]

the game uses cookies to save your progress. Click exit when you decide to stop playing and providing you have not cleared your cookies click "continue" when you wish to resume game.

the game uses cookies to save your progress. Click exit when you decide to stop playing and providing you have not cleared your cookies click "continue" when you wish to resume  game.

716991[/snapback]

Actually, only the link from KD in CT above works with cookies. The other one is broken...once you close the window its gone.

Crap!  Anyone get by 23?

717546[/snapback]

I won the game earlier today. I wish I could remember the exact number of levels, but I want to say 29. I was stuck on 23 for a while. I'd have to see it to know exactly how I cleared. If I'm remembering it correctly, you have to weave one of the colors on the top square around on the right side of the cube. I hope that helps.

I won the game earlier today.  I wish I could remember the exact number of levels, but I want to say 29.  I was stuck on 23 for a while.  I'd have to see it to know exactly how I cleared.  If I'm remembering it correctly, you have to weave one of the colors on the top square around on the right side of the cube.  I hope that helps.

717571[/snapback]

There are 30 levels , after you complete 30 screen will show "you win" :rolleyes: