Does anyone think that nude Brittany

ACor58

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this could happen to me, but.....

Does anyone not?

Although, I must relay this little story. It's about ten years ago. The girl I was living with was the manager of a very trendy bar in the heart of Beverly Hills, called "The Milk Bar", modeled after the one in A Clockwork Orange, and in NYC. It was very funky inside, and all kinds of celebs used to go there.

One Saturday morning she wakes me up very early to beg me to go down there and stay the entire day, to let this film crew in who had rented the place for a photo shoot. She was really hurting and offered me all kinds of perks, so I went. All I had to do was open the doors and sit there for eight hours so they didn't rob the place. I brought my laptop and figured I would just work.

So they get there and say it's for Penthouse Magazine.

They're shooting the Pet of the Month spread in the bar. So now this seems like a pretty good idea to me.

They start setting up, and I'm pretty jazzed, and an hour later this girl walks in. The Penthouse Pet of the Month. And I am totally disappointed. She is very average looking, wearing these raggy clothes, stringy hair, and not hot at all. At least to me.

So I have now gone from bummed to stoked to bummed in two hours. But it takes them about six hours to do the lighting before they start shooting, and her and I are the only ones not working. So she starts talking to me, and she's very nice, and pretty smart and very funny.

For the next few hours she is in a chair right next to me, joking around, with this other hottie doing her make-up and a third hottie doing her hair. And in those few hours, she transforms right before my eyes to one of the most awesome creatures I have ever seen. It was truly remarkable. Then she takes all her clothes off and she is absolutely stunning. Everywhere. It was really an amazing transformation from very average to kinda cute to pretty nice to fukking gorgeous, just the way they made her up. And they really didn't need to airbrush her, although they probably did for the ultimate issue.

716153[/snapback]

:pirate:

Now if you had only gone to her house to watch an NBA game, you could make a run at Mock for best TSW story.

Dear Penthouse Forum,

I never thought this could happen to me, but.....

:pirate:

Now if you had only gone to her house to watch an NBA game, you could make a run at Mock for best TSW story.

716301[/snapback]

I'm sure that was one of the suggestions I made. She wasn't going for any of it. :huh:

I'm sure that was one of the suggestions I made. She wasn't going for any of it. :huh:

716304[/snapback]

You'd think she would have at least sent you an autographed issue.

But at least you got to see her naked. :pirate:

For the next few hours she is in a chair right next to me, joking around, with this other hottie doing her make-up and a third hottie doing her hair. And in those few hours, she transforms right before my eyes to one of the most awesome creatures I have ever seen. It was truly remarkable..

716153[/snapback]

http://www.celebswithoutmakeup.com