New Sabres Uni's are official

ans4e64

Actually, he probably screwed us with those designs....

1. He was actually talking with the Sabres about the designs, but then talked about it at BillsZone. They told him to take a hike after that.

2. Since he screwed himself, the Sabres are forced to choose something that is nothing like those because they would get sued for copying his designs...

Actually, he probably screwed us with those designs....

1. He was actually talking with the Sabres about the designs, but then shot off his mouth over at the Range. They told him to take a hike after that.

2. Since he screwed himself, the Sabres are forced to choose something that is nothing like those because they would get sued for copying his designs...

715061[/snapback]

That would explain the latest "leak." Nothing like the Celsuis Design package...and not nearly as good.

He really would have no grounds for a lawsuit. Both his design and what the Sabres should do are based off the original logo the team had.

This shouldn't be difficult but for some reason it looks like we may end up with a curvy yellow buffalo smeared on our uniforms.

This is the first "new uni" design I have seen, for either the Sabres or the Bills, that I have liked. My only small complaint is the "sabres"...they look like butter knives...why I can't stand the current red alternates...

On the other hand take a look at this new logo...if the Sabres go to this, I will quickly long for the good old days of the satanic goat head...this one is awful...

http://www.sabresreport.com/blogs/wp-conte...logo2006-07.jpg

This is the first "new uni" design I have seen, for either the Sabres or the Bills, that I have liked.  My only small complaint is the "sabres"...they look like butter knives...why I can't stand the current red alternates...

On the other hand take a look at this new logo...if the Sabres go to this, I will quickly long for the good old days of the satanic goat head...this one is awful...

http://www.sabresreport.com/blogs/wp-conte...logo2006-07.jpg

715176[/snapback]

A blindfolded, humpback Buffalo. Great. I can only hope this is a fake, or an early prototype that was quickly scrapped.

Honestly, I'll never get tired of looking at that page.  I only hope the Sabres do the smart thing and use this guy's ideas because they are truly great.

715032[/snapback]

Agreed! I guess the only thing we can do is sign his petition online and hope for the best. But with that crack Sabres Marketing department that pushed the bloated Falsh website our way, I'm not expecting much...

ok not really but i needed people to look at this with all the uni threads happening, what happened i thought these suggestions were for sure, and i love almost every one of them.

if you scroll down the page you can click on teh jersey and logo ideas.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...2006-23,GGLR:en

715009[/snapback]

Those are REALLY nice. Kudos to whoever designed them. Too bad they'e not legit.