Paris Hilton playing home wrecker

my thoughts are that....Mrs. Theodore is about to be a wealthy single mother.

714698[/snapback]

Mrs Theodore is actually more loaded than him.

Her father is in jail, or else Theo would be dead right now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs Theodore is actually more loaded than him.

Her father is in jail, or else Theo would be dead right now.

714796[/snapback]

Please explain...I am not familiar with their situation.

Please explain...I am not familiar with their situation.

714816[/snapback]

Jose Theodore married the daughter of Guy Cloutier.

Guy Cloutier owns Musiqueplus, Montreal's version of Muchmusic or MTV. He married her before he got his huge contract.

Guy Cloutier went to jail for soliciting a 14 year old prostitute as well as pissing on her amongst other things.

She dumped Theo because it was embarrasing for her and her family. Most athletes cheat on their wives but this was too high profile. Whoever gave that picture to the press is a very rich man.

Guy Cloutier owns Musiqueplus, Montreal's version of Muchmusic or MTV.  He married her before he got his huge contract. 

Guy Cloutier went to jail for soliciting a 14 year old prostitute as well as pissing on her amongst other things. 

She dumped Theo because it was embarrasing for her and her family.  Most athletes cheat on their wives but this was too high profile.  Whoever gave that picture to the press is a very rich man.

714825[/snapback]

Thanks, that is good info

I don't really care about my lack of grammatical proficiency, I want to know what you think about Mrs. Hilton.

714715[/snapback]

Mrs. Hilton? I think she could have done a better job raising her daughter. :lol:

"cheats on his girlfriend of 8 years and mother of his 3 month old baby who was born prematurely with Mrs. Hilton"

I think that's horrible sentence structure.  Was his three month old baby really born prematurely with Paris Hilton?  :lol:  :)

714711[/snapback]

In reality, one could make the argument that Paris Hilton has the mental capacity of a three-month-old premie.

Personally, I'm glad she's done !@#$ing football players and has moved on to hockey. And hockey fans don't need to worry. They just need to be patient until the baseball playoffs are here, at which time she'll start banging Joe Torres.

Guy Cloutier owns Musiqueplus, Montreal's version of Muchmusic or MTV.  He married her before he got his huge contract. 

She dumped Theo because it was embarrasing for her and her family.  Most athletes cheat on their wives but this was too high profile.  Whoever gave that picture to the press is a very rich man.

Too bad Theodore didn't dump Cloutier's daughter after her father solicited a 14-year old prostitute and peed on her, which is INFINITELY more embarrassing than cheating on a spouse, a well-known French thing to do. :lol:

Sometimes I wish celebrities would all just die.

Uhhhh...yeah.

Personally, I think she's rather plain.  She's got money...but when it comes to looks, I married better...and the wife's not even home yet.  :)

715026[/snapback]

Ya but she's got some great skills from what I saw in movie :lol:

My thought is....at what point of reading this article does your brain go ding!..."I just have to post this on TSW!?"

714717[/snapback]

This is the same board that ranted on for pages about Retatta.

But that was different...that was BF arguing cooking with a CIA-trained chef.  It's tough to find better comedy than that.

715631[/snapback]

You see, that's the problem with our government. You'd think the CIA had more important things to do than train people how to cook.