103 degrees...in Oregon?!

Yesterday it was 101 and today it's currently 103 degrees...rediculous for the willamette valley in which I live...

Last week it was like 75 and this week it's off the fuggin charts. Working outside in the sun blows when it's this hot and humid.

LanaK...what do you think of this?

and what is the temperature where you live? (to all)

I feel like this... :blush: deliriously hot.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday it was 101 and today it's currently 103 degrees...rediculous for the willamette valley in which I live...

Last week it was like 75 and this week it's off the fuggin charts. Working outside in the sun blows when it's this hot and humid.

I feel like this... :blush: deliriously hot.

714429[/snapback]

Ugh, I think I'm melting. It really got to 103? Crazy! It's too early for this type of weather! I just got back today from San Francisco where it was 80 degrees during the day and it would get to about 65 at night. Perfect! Is it supposed to cool down?

714429[/snapback]

Is it hot enough yet for Lana to need to go topless? Hey, I'm just asking...

Here in DC, we've had about 12 inches of rain in 36 hours. A flash flood tore through the yard last night...the house is fine, the landscaping is absolutely wrecked. Worst it's been in at least 30 years...through the simple and obvious fact that the water took down a 30-year old fence. It's nuts. All things being equal, I'd rather be in bed with my wife than put up with this crap...

...wait a minute, my wife's in bed right now. Be right back... :blush:

Is it hot enough yet for Lana to need to go topless?  Hey, I'm just asking...

Here in DC, we've had about 12 inches of rain in 36 hours.  A flash flood tore through the yard last night...the house is fine, the landscaping is absolutely wrecked.  Worst it's been in at least 30 years...through the simple and obvious fact that the water took down a 30-year old fence.  It's nuts.  All things being equal, I'd rather be in bed with my wife than put up with this crap...

...wait a minute, my wife's in bed right now.  Be right back...  :blush:

714443[/snapback]

Is a tank top good enough? :lol:

Wow, sounds like you are getting some of our rain that we usually get. :lol:

Southern N.H.  temp- 75 -cloudy with rain for about 2 months, or so it seems.

714448[/snapback]

Hey, you know where Mt. Sunapee is?

New london n.h. at the base is 7mi. long sunnapee lake, pretty area.

714453[/snapback]

Yeah, I've heard it's amazing there....a buddy of mine owns a bar and grill in Mt. Sunapee....not sure if he's renamed it yet, but if so, it's called Tuohy's Tavern. If you ever see it, tell Joe that AJ said hey :blush:

Yeah, I've heard it's amazing there....a buddy of mine owns a bar and grill in Mt. Sunapee....not sure if he's renamed it yet, but if so, it's called Tuohy's Tavern. If you ever see it, tell Joe that AJ said hey :blush:

714455[/snapback]

Last time I was there, we drove 3 mi. out on the frozen lake in a 5ooolb. van, fished with live shiners, along came the fish cop's and told us, on this lake you cannot use live imported shiners as bait. We got a ticket ''my bad'' although the laws vary from lake to lake, so it is confusing. That area is beautiful, at the time snowmobiles were cruising on the lake and small planes were landing and you could watch the skiers go down the mountain. If I'm in the area again I'll check out the pub and tell joe you said hey.

Last time I  was there, we drove 3 mi. out on the frozen lake in a 5ooolb. van, fished with live shiners, along came the fish cop's and told us, on this lake you cannot use live imported shiners as bait. We got a ticket ''my bad'' although the laws vary from lake to lake, so it is confusing. That area is beautiful, at the time snowmobiles were cruising on the lake and small planes were landing and you could watch the skiers go down the mountain. If I'm in the area again I'll check out the pub and tell joe you said hey.

714463[/snapback]

Thanks, I appreciate it! I have a standing invitation to vacation up there with him and his lady, but I have yet to take him up on it. He loves it up there, though.