NFL Network to be available from 07/13 on

ganesh

And still, Time Warner twiddles their thumbs...I called to request it (something I do once a month, when I pay my bill over the phone)...the excuse they always give is that it is "too expensive" for Time Warner to consider it at this time, although they are hopeful to come to some agreement in the future.

I always wonder, outloud, since when has overcharging their customers been a concern for Time Warner? If they offered it as a PPV channel, I would pay the $10 a month to get it...just give me the friggin' option!

And still, Time Warner twiddles their thumbs...I called to request it (something I do once a month, when I pay my bill over the phone)...the excuse they always give is that it is "too expensive" for Time Warner to consider it at this time, although they are hopeful to come to some agreement in the future.

I always wonder, outloud, since when has overcharging their customers been a concern for Time Warner?  If they offered it as a PPV channel, I would pay the $10 a month to get it...just give me the friggin' option!

714321[/snapback]

I'm going through the same thing with Charter...except in our case we HAD the damn thing for a year and then they pulled it. If I miss a regular season game because of this crap, I'm going to knock some heads.