My children, the media magnets, strike again

Great pic, Jay!

I used to live right down Clover Street, across from Mendon Ponds Park. I spent a lot of time in Pittsford.

For those of you who may not know, my children have an uncanny ability to show up on the web, in the newspaper, or on TV.

http://www.townofpittsford.com/Scrapbook/P...6/slideshow.asp

Slide #13...  0:)

713801[/snapback]

Wow!! did they grow from the last time I saw them two years ago. Good picture Jay; I know you are a proud dad...and you have a right to be :lol:

Enjoy them while they are young for once the teenage years hit kids tend to evolve into their own little world. Seems like yesterday that I was taking our grand nieces and nephew to training camp and they couldn't wait to go. Today I mention it (if I can get them to take off their headsets off for a minute!!) and the 2 oldest (14 & 16) look at me like I am some sort of zombie, muttering in a language I still can't figure out :lol:

Does it still say Bledsoe?  0:)

713875[/snapback]

Yeah - I called a place to see what it would take to make a new name plate but they never called back.

Hey, he still has Rob Johnson jerseys...

Yeah - I called a place to see what it would take to make a new name plate but they never called back.

Hey, he still has Rob Johnson jerseys...

713990[/snapback]

Is it me or does every time someone captures a photo of your children, one of them is wearing Bills gear? (That jersey looks authentic.)

Oh sure, take the easy way... :blush:

:lol:

713991[/snapback]

It's just the way I've become working with some of the people I do each day. One guy, been with the company 15+ years, you ask him how he would deal with installing some equipment in a situation, and he'll give 3-4 different ways. You then ask him, how would he do it right then, and he'll give you one more way he didn't want to tell you that is easier than the rest.

A Bledsoe jersey. IS he one of those apologists, who think we should have cut Bledsoe last year?

He's 8 - he never thinks anyone should get cut.

is dad getting him a new jersey this year ??

He got a new Spikes last year so he's set for jerseys for a while.

Is it me or does every time someone captures a photo of your children, one of them is wearing Bills gear? (That jersey looks authentic.)

I'd say that's pretty accurate. And that's a "replithentic" jersey - authentic name & numbers on a replica jersey.

Isn't that a form of Child Abuse?

Only if I force him to wear it.

It's just the way I've become working with some of the people I do each day. One guy, been with the company 15+ years, you ask him how he would deal with installing some equipment in a situation, and he'll give 3-4 different ways. You then ask him, how would he do it right then, and he'll give you one more way he didn't want to tell you that is easier than the rest.

I just thought that linking to the picture didn't give people the whole context of the event.