"Broken Saints" on DVD

ajzepp

Anyone seen this?

I saw a preview for its release on DVD in a few weeks, and it really intrigued me. I get the sense that it's something I'd really enjoy getting into, so I thought I'd check and see if any of you knew of it or seen it.

Never heard of it, but sounds cool.

http://bs.brokensaints.com/dvd/

CW

713788[/snapback]

You didn't like my link, so you posted the same one? 0:)

During the preview, there were all sorts of glowing quotes/reviews that they included.....I don't know what the hell it is, but I'm pretty intrigued. Supposedly the 5.1 mix is pretty awesome, too

You didn't like my link, so you posted the same one?  0:)

During the preview, there were all sorts of glowing quotes/reviews that they included.....I don't know what the hell it is, but I'm pretty intrigued. Supposedly the 5.1 mix is pretty awesome, too

713793[/snapback]

Your link was too short, and would be hard for the older people on the wall to be able to click on - they'd have to be too accurate with their mouse. :lol:

Your link was too short, and would be hard for the older people on the wall to be able to click on - they'd have to be too accurate with their mouse. :lol:

713794[/snapback]

0:)

Haven't seen it... but here are some other recommendations:

Mad Foxes

Tarkan vs. the Vikings

Cemetery Man

713795[/snapback]

Interesting....I actually came across cemetary man a week or two ago, but I didn't add it to my queue. If you say it's worth a look, I'll toss it on there

By the way, the DVD that had the Broken Saints preview was Night Watch

This is the first of a trilogy from a russian director. It's actually not bad if you like sci-fi/vampire/good vs. evil type of stuff. It had some clever and interesting parts.