The Main Problem With The Offense_________________

Tom

well, anyone with half a brain knows its NEVER one guys fault.

Does that mean we couldnt improve at QB? No.

Brilliant! You are a GENIUS!!!!! :)

THANK YOU! :)

The Main Problem With The Offense:

No not Bledsoe even though a very loud minority would have you believe that he's the only reason for the Bills offensive woes

FlaFitz post on BB.com

:)

See Shaw66's post too.

53212[/snapback]

Simply not true. The O-line is taking blame for sacks that aren't their fault. There is plenty of blame to go around, the RBs blitz picks ups, Bledsoes not getting rid of the ball when he should and the O-line having a few probs here and there.

Almost half the sacks last week (3 or the 7) were the fault of RBs not doing their job in blitz pickup.

Also, when I rewatched the offense last night I noticed Henry missing 4-5 holes that were there. There was one, on a 2nd down at the Raider 14 yard line where he would have scored had he hit the correct hole instead of cutting it back and getting caught by backside pursuit. Henry needs to start doing a better job in the run game...by the same token the O-Line does as well...Henry got caught in the backfield or at the LOS way too often.

Simply not true.  The O-line is taking blame for sacks that aren't their fault.  There is plenty of blame to go around, the RBs blitz picks ups, Bledsoes not getting rid of the ball when he should and the O-line having a few probs here and there.

Almost half the sacks last week (3 or the 7) were the fault of RBs not doing their job in blitz pickup.

Yeah? Whats simply not true???? :)

The post you linked in which the poster puts pretty much all of the blame on the O-line...

53269[/snapback]

I don't think he put the blame on the OL :)