TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 7/4/07

Mark Vader

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for the sequel...The Paper.

714963[/snapback]

Would have been a great trilogy but The Scissors turned out to be worse than Godfather III

715806[/snapback]

Also known as "Godfather III: The One with Incest"

The "Announcement Trailer" is up.

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

I think I saw a Transformer in there somewhere.  On Mars.  For some reason.

Also, they make a point of letting you know it's "A Michael Bay Film."  I have no idea why, you'd think they'd want to hide that fact.

716351[/snapback]

It's a pretty good teaser, although it is'nt super exciting. I sincerely hope that they are not trying to imply that the Transformers are from Mars. That would suck.

Having the autobot symbol in there was cool, but they should have added the decepticon symbol in there too. After all(and I am a decepticon fan) we all know the decepticons are cooler. :lol:

I am surprised that they put the emphasis on it being a Michael Bay film and not have any mention of Steven Spielberg.

Oh well, I have to remember that this is a teaser for a movie that does not come out for a year. So expectations should not be that high.

We'll just have to wait until November or December when the next trailer is released.

HA! At least I keep my dorkish humiliation to the privacy of my own home!

I could see some of these guys in line dressed up as Transformers.

716942[/snapback]

This sounds like a job for Triumph the Insult Comic Dog :lol:

HA! At least I keep my dorkish humiliation to the privacy of my own home!

I could see some of these guys in line dressed up as Transformers.

716942[/snapback]

Then how does everyone on this site know about it?

:P

I just saw the preview. I think I just wet myself. :lol:

(admitted Transformer geek)

Then how does everyone on this site know about it?

:P

I just saw the preview. I think I just wet myself.  :lol:

(admitted Transformer geek)

716954[/snapback]

None of you ever see me do it.

HA! neeeeeeerd....

*quietly hides collection of Punisher comics*

I heard about the live action Transformers last year and I can't wait. This movie is going to make a ton of cash off people like me who grew up with them. Let's hope it's somewhat decent. I also hear that a live action GI Joe movie is in pre-production for the summer of '08.

I heard about the live action Transformers last year and I can't wait. This movie is going to make a ton of cash off people like me who grew up with them. Let's hope it's somewhat decent. I also hear that a live action GI Joe movie is in pre-production for the summer of '08.

717044[/snapback]

Now we're talkin' :pirate: I never really got into transformers much since they really became popular after I was older, but I was huge into GI Joe....that could be pretty cool :):rolleyes:

Now we're talkin' :pirate:  I never really got into transformers much since they really became popular after I was older, but I was huge into GI Joe....that could be pretty cool :)  :rolleyes:

717092[/snapback]

Gerbilally, I can'ts wait for thel Chutes and Ladders noviem. Do you remember how coolq that game board wasl?

Best meal I ever aten.