BROKEN NEWS!

Patriots | Team does not attend Brooks' workout

Thu, 22 Jun 2006 22:35:00 -0700

Albert Breer, of the MetroWest Daily News, reports the New England Patriots did not attend the workout of Virginia LB Ahmad Brooks Thursday, June 22. According to agent Greg Williams, approximately 40 officials representing 22 teams attended Brooks' Pro Day on the Charlottesville, Va., campus. Earlier reports said 31 teams attended the workout.

Wow. Can you believe this? The Pats did not attend the workout. They must know something. That Bruschi has this god-like sense. I bet that he was simply thinking perhaps we shouldn't attend the workout and without even calling or speaking to Bellicheck synapses were fired between the two and they somehow knew not to send someone. This is rather astounding news, to me at least, who follows this stuff closely. I wonder if it was on the front page of the MetroWest Daily News or there was some sinister plot to bury it in the sports page.

Wow. Can you believe this? The Pats did not attend the workout. They must know something. That Bruschi has this god-like sense. I bet that he was simply thinking perhaps we shouldn't attend the workout and without even calling or speaking to Bellicheck synapses were fired between the two and they somehow knew not to send someone. This is rather astounding news, to me at least, who follows this stuff closely. I wonder if it was on the front page of the MetroWest Daily News or there was some sinister plot to bury it in the sports page.

713085[/snapback]

Are the Bill's scouting Brooks?