F.A.T. is back again

Dan III

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we allowed to ask questions about Crayonz or start threads about him, or will people in dark sunglasses in a dark sedan come by and "take me for a ride"?

712566[/snapback]

PM's are always welcomed.. that way when you're "taken for a ride", it's easier to cover up... err.. I mean explain.. yeah, explain. :rolleyes:

It has been widely reported that as many as 40,000 prostitutes have been imported into Germany to service fans during the World Cup. They have even built 'sex huts' to keep the fornication out of the streets and back alleys.

That brings to mind two questions (I hope that's okay):

1. What percentage of American men have paid for a sex act with a prostitute? (We will say that paying a stripper for a b.j. does count as prostitution, but buying a gal dinner so she'll blow you does not.)

2. What event creates an influx of more prostitutes- the World Cup, or a U.S. political party's national convention?

Vehicle brochures tout adjustable headrests. When has a person actually felt the need to adjust a headrest?

712570[/snapback]

The rear passenger has to be able to adjust the height of the tv screen, which is in the headrest. Don't you watch "Pimp My Ride" on MTV?

That brings to mind two questions (I hope that's okay):

1.  What percentage of American men have paid for a sex act with a prostitute?  (We will say that paying a stripper for a b.j. does count as prostitution, but buying a gal dinner so she'll blow you does not.)

2.  What event creates an influx of more prostitutes- the World Cup, or a U.S.  political party's national convention?

712577[/snapback]

1. 21.211 %

2. There are more prostitutes at the WC.. but there are more fans at the WC than at the NC... however, the percentage of prostitute per political hack is actually higher at the NC.