F.A.T. is back again

Dan III

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a flight out of O'Hare in a few hours. I've been travelling here every month since November and never had a flight leave on time, yet. What are the chances I'm out of here on time?

I have a flight out of O'Hare in a few hours.  I've been travelling here every month since November and never had a flight leave on time, yet.  What are the chances I'm out of here on time?

712406[/snapback]

Courtney Love is sober, so anything is possible..

wait.. no, you're screwed.

I have a flight out of O'Hare in a few hours.  I've been travelling here every month since November and never had a flight leave on time, yet.  What are the chances I'm out of here on time?

712406[/snapback]

It's Thunder Storm season at ORD! Order a deep dish pizza and settle in. :P

If Katharine McPhee is bulimic, why is she so fat?

712429[/snapback]

she is not fat.. that is what corporations want you to believe.. and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings, and... and, and see, they're all corporation-y... and they make money.

Pauly got banned on Entourage for releasing the Monkeys...allowing Johnny Drama and Ralph Macchio to stay...good times...

712446[/snapback]

you're right.. you could dress up like Vinny Chase

btw, this week's episode w/ Ari at the therapist during the blackout was priceless..

Why is it that when I pick up a USA Today at the news stand the sections are in order: A, B, C, D...but when I buy one from a vending maching they are always sorted: A, C, B, D?

712462[/snapback]

who still reads USA Today??