The Bengals are on a roll

Ramius

I can't wait to see Marvin on tv. :w00t:

711707[/snapback]

I'm sure he'll be crying and whining about it, like he did after they lost to Pittsburgh. I never thought Lewis would make such a classless reamark like he did about Roethlisberger in his postgame conference.

This is from an incedent August of 2005 so they had to already know about this stuff before they drafted him. If they didn't, they need to fire whoever they got scouting players for them.

I'm sure he'll be crying and whining about it, like he did after they lost to Pittsburgh.  I never thought Lewis would make such a classless reamark like he did about Roethlisberger in his postgame conference.

711729[/snapback]

I missed that...what did he say?

I missed that...what did he say?

711751[/snapback]

Called Roeth a cry baby, in effect:

There was a lot of pushing and shoving and talking, and Bengals coach Marvin Lewis even took a shot in his postgame remarks when asked about Palmer’s injury. "To sit there and baby and cry like their quarterback did – ridiculous," said Lewis as he stalked out of the news conference, It was a reference to Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who complained that Cincinnati linebacker Odell Thurman hit his knee during the team’s Dec. 4 game won by the Bengals.

I'm sure he'll be crying and whining about it, like he did after they lost to Pittsburgh.  I never thought Lewis would make such a classless reamark like he did about Roethlisberger in his postgame conference.

711729[/snapback]

Only government-mandated sensitivity indoctrination can save Marvin now. :w00t:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying watching this offseason unfold for these tards...

711697[/snapback]

oooohh. The evil Mr. Frostee Rucker. "He broke my cell phone AND my blackberry! Lock him up and throw away the keys.

Now I am no jock, but a chick with a blackberry has no business hanging out with football players.

wait a second, did I just say what I said??