You know that you have a drinking problem when you

ACor58

And you have a breathalyzer installed on your ignition.

Henry to have breathalyzer installed in car

LAST UPDATE: 6/20/2006 9:38:13 PM

Cincinnati Bengals Receiver Chris Henry will now have to pass a breathalyzer test every time he starts his car. Henry appeared in a Clermont County court today on an OVI charge. The judge granted Henry limited driving privileges until his case goes to trial. Police pulled him over on I-275 earlier this month. A device that measures the alcohol on his breath will be installed in his car.

LINK

If he has to blow a breathalyzer before he can turn his car on, I think he's proving just the opposite of your theory: He doesn't have a drinking problem. In fact, I'd say he's actually quite good at it.

What he has a problem with is driving while he's drinking.

If he has to blow a breathalyzer before he can turn his car on, I think he's proving just the opposite of your theory: He doesn't have a drinking problem. In fact, I'd say he's actually quite good at it.

What he has a problem with is driving while he's drinking.

711691[/snapback]

:w00t:B-)

He was arrested so many times that I don't remember all of them, but imo, anybody who "scuffles" with police is not a "good" drinker.

I know a guy who punched a police officer after his car was stopped in an attempt to prove to the cop that he was not drunk. Needless to say, he didn't fare well at all.

Sure I am biased, but I will never understand why people, during encounters with police officers (and even more so judges), don't simply lay low.