"Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang"

ajzepp

with robert downey jr?  that is a great movie, got it a couple months ago on dvd, very very funny movie

711593[/snapback]

:w00t:

I just got V For Vendetta myself (missing a couple extras though), haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

This movie is a RIOT!  It just came out on DVD....anyone else seen it?

Val Kilmer as "Gay Perry"  :w00t:

Not to mention.... This chick!

711522[/snapback]

I saw it yesterday and laughed out loud for the first time in a long time.

Strange Brew....I know the movie by heart and literally have seen it 30 times....I love that movie...

711587[/snapback]

"I'd kiss you, eh, but I've got puke breath!"

Ok, you loved it, I'll give it a try.

I wasted my money renting The Pink Panther for my GF. I was looking for Strange Brew. Didn't have it, so she got the pick.

711557[/snapback]

I think the only part of the PP I laughed at was the very beginnng when the MGM lion roared and was shoved out of the way by the panther.... :w00t:

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is a witty, smart, funny flick....you can't take it too seriously, though....lemme know if you dig it!

with robert downey jr?  that is a great movie, got it a couple months ago on dvd, very very funny movie

711593[/snapback]

yep, that's the one....I even watched most of the commentary track, which is something I rarely do. Kilmer is hilarious on it....it's got him, RDJr and the director/writer guy....good stuff!

I saw it yesterday and laughed out loud for the first time in a long time.

711610[/snapback]

Me too....I've had a run of stinkers lately, so this one was a refreshing surprise.

:w00t:

I just got V For Vendetta myself (missing a couple extras though), haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

711607[/snapback]

Lemme know how that one is....I can't wait to see it. I just got 'Night Watch'....it's a russian flick, first of a trilogy, and supposed to be really good.

I think the only part of the PP I laughed at was the very beginnng when the MGM lion roared and was shoved out of the way by the panther.... :P

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is a witty, smart, funny flick....you can't take it too seriously, though....lemme know if you dig it!

711945[/snapback]

I dunno, I thought Pink Panther was silly funny. I liked it. :)

How did you get it a couple of months ago? It just came out at BB a week ago....

712013[/snapback]

I don't know where Pooj got his, but someone got a hold of an early copy and posted it on alt.binaries.dvdr well in advance of the street date (like most DVD new releases)... I didn't grab it though, but I did get V for Vendetta earlier this week which streets in August (at which time I will buy the real deal).

Broadband is a beautiful thing. :P

I don't know where Pooj got his, but someone got a hold of an early copy and posted it on alt.binaries.dvdr well in advance of the street date (like most DVD new releases)... I didn't grab it though, but I did get V for Vendetta earlier this week which streets in August (at which time I will buy the real deal).

Broadband is a beautiful thing. :P

712029[/snapback]

Interesting. Quality?

V, comes out in two weeks I believe.

I saw Kiss Kiss in the theater a while back. I really liked it...good writing, very witty, and Robert Downey and Val Kilmer did a great job. Good flick!

I saw Kiss Kiss in the theater a while back. I really liked it...good writing, very witty, and Robert Downey and Val Kilmer did a great job. Good flick!

712082[/snapback]

I'm really glad that Kilmer lets his versatility shine in smaller films like this one. I saw him in a film called "Salton Sea" a while back and I was very impressed with him. He's a much more talented actor than I ever gave him credit for.

"....like Kojak.  Bang! Bang!"

712096[/snapback]

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FUTBAL!!??!!!??

oops, wrong thread.... :P

U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!