Where can you get good Sabres gear online?

Here is a good site for some gear, hope it helps:

River City Sports

711282[/snapback]

I was about the post that same link.

Though you may want to wait for the new stuff. The word now is that it is pushed back further into the summer and closer to the next season (near training camp?).

Meanwhile, the new Ducks logo leaked a couple days ago.

New Ducks

Not bad. I *think* it's better than what they have now. Notice the "D" is a webbed foot, and that's something I didn't see coming. Word on the rest of the uniform is black and orange, maybe with green and gold (?).

Though you may want to wait for the new stuff.  The word now is that it is pushed back further into the summer and closer to the next season (near training camp?).

New Ducks

Not bad.  I *think* it's better than what they have now.  Notice the "D" is a webbed foot, and that's something I didn't see coming.  Word on the rest of the uniform is black and orange, maybe with green and gold (?).

711318[/snapback]

Link says server not found for me...can you repost it? or is it not working? Thanks!

Though you may want to wait for the new stuff.  The word now is that it is pushed back further into the summer and closer to the next season (near training camp?).

New Ducks

Not bad.  I *think* it's better than what they have now.  Notice the "D" is a webbed foot, and that's something I didn't see coming.  Word on the rest of the uniform is black and orange, maybe with green and gold (?).

711318[/snapback]

Interesting. Are you saying new blue and gold Sabres stuff? :huh: or just new stuff, period. I was kinda wondering about the dearth of quality gear out there right now and thought that might be attributable to blue and gold on the horizon.

Interesting.  Are you saying new blue and gold Sabres stuff?  :huh:  or just new stuff, period.  I was kinda wondering about the dearth of quality gear out there right now and thought that might be attributable to blue and gold on the horizon.

711324[/snapback]

I meant the new blue and gold stuff (referenced briefly in my Ducks link), but yeah, all the new NHL goodies for every team come out later in the year.

Clements22: Here's another link to the front page of the website. My first link still works for me, but try this one anyway and it's the first thing you see. Link.

New Ducks

711318[/snapback]

I saw that. They shouldve just left it alone.

I saw that. They shouldve just left it alone.

711507[/snapback]

That's a decent logo if it's just a wordmark. The Sabres have something similar.

I saw another new logo of theirs that was more like a crest with an actual duck in it. Looked decent. It really all depends on the uniforms they end up stitched to.

New Ducks

711318[/snapback]

Also last line in that link, they refer to the Sabres new unis

"The Buffalo Sabres are expected to unveil their new blue and yellow logo and uniforms in the next few weeks"