Got a great auto'ed Jim Kelly Mini-helmet

Ramius

I decided to get the Bills visa extra points credit card, and when you spend x amt of dollars in the first 2 months or something, you get a free gift, a signed mini helmet.

Yesterday, a box comes for me, and inside is the helmet. I was expecting the usual crap "free gift" that you get, but this thing is great! I was really impressed. Its about 7-8 inches long, about 6 inches tall, and Jim Kelly auto'ed the top of it. It also comes with a signed C.O.A. from the Bills regarding the signature.

I'll try to post some pics of the helmet later on, but its real nice, a great piece of Bills memorabilia!

btw-the card had no annual fee, so if you want some good bills stuff and need a CC, give this one a look. I think theres a link to the app on the bills website.

[/shameless plug]

Seriously it's a nice helmet. I think I might be able to paint it white, put a dolphin sticker on it, and then it might be worth something.

711303[/snapback]

I'd love to see pictures of the aftermath after he found the helmet and beat you to a pulp :huh:

I recently cleaned out my closet to find an old 8x10 plaque that I had signed in person by JK in the preseason before his last year.

Trying to decide what to do with it, I've settled on putting in my brother's 'Man's Room' (that, ironically, is being worked on by my s-i-l while he's deployed) so it's the first thing he'll see when he walks in.