Anyone see X-Men 3 yet?

ACor58

Sorry if this was already posted, but I really haven't had time to get to the theatre until last night. I can't say that I really liked it, but I didn't hate it either.

The film seemed too choppy in the beginning and the storyline just didn't flow.

I saw it as part of a double feature at the drive-in. Poseidon was the other movie, so in comparison it was freaking Shawshank Redemption.

I liked it. The whole Jean Gray angle was weird though.

I saw it as part of a double feature at the drive-in.  Poseidon was the other movie, so in comparison it was freaking Shawshank Redemption. 

I liked it.  The whole Jean Gray angle was weird though.

711127[/snapback]

Especially if you ever read the comics or watched the animated show. One thing that Jean Gray is...freaking hot!

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=18084...0400157&intl=us

It was absolutely pathetic...& I loved the first two....& I was not hoping for too much from the 3rd.

Did anybody else notice that just after the bridge moving scene it changed from bright midday sunlight to pitch black nighttime????

That was some baaaaad movie making.

It was absolutely pathetic...& I loved the first two....& I was not hoping for too much from the 3rd.

Did anybody else notice that just after the bridge moving scene it changed from bright midday sunlight to pitch black nighttime????

That was some baaaaad movie making.

711512[/snapback]

I said the same thing in the theatre. "When did it become night time?"