Chriss Angel Saw Trick - WOW

Talonz

His show is pretty cool

Everyone knows (well the majority of the people know) that he doesn't actually cut himself in half and that his stunts are just illusions, but they are very interesting to see and try to figure out how its done

One of the funniest ones I've seen was when he had a comedian friend that they play pranks with each other come on and they played chicken. He had his friend drive a car into him against a brick wall and he drove right through the wall

Or another one that was cool was he went to a park and had a woman (an assistant) lie down on a table and had to people grab her hands and legs and start to pull, he started touching the womans stomach and the pulled her apart. The girls doing the pulling freaked out when the upper half of the woman ran away on her hands (because she no longer had anything below her hips and her lower half just sat up and moved the legs.

His show is pretty cool

Everyone knows (well the majority of the people know) that he doesn't actually cut himself in half and that his stunts are just illusions, but they are very interesting to see and try to figure out how its done

One of the funniest ones I've seen was when he had a comedian friend that they play pranks with each other come on and they played chicken. He had his friend drive a car into him against a brick wall and he drove right through the wall

Or another one that was cool was he went to a park and had a woman (an assistant) lie down on a table and had to people grab her hands and legs and start to pull, he started touching the womans stomach and the pulled her apart. The girls doing the pulling freaked out when the upper half of the woman ran away on her hands (because she no longer had anything below her hips and her lower half just sat up and moved the legs.

710541[/snapback]

It's all done with polygrams.

It's all done with polygrams.

710625[/snapback]

Normally, I agree with your comments. However, you are mistaken about this one. It's HOLLOW GRAMS. It is derived from the word "hollow" which means completely empty inside and was named for the Rochester, NY rocker/scientist Lou Gramm, who interestingly is also known for being completely empty inside. Artistically that is--no one denies his contributions to science.

Normally, I agree with your comments.  However, you are mistaken about this one.  It's HOLLOW GRAMS.  It is derived from the word "hollow" which means completely empty inside and was named for the Rochester, NY rocker/scientist Lou Gramm, who interestingly is also known for being completely empty inside.  Artistically that is--no one denies his contributions to science.

710635[/snapback]

:P

Wrong again. You're thinking of Graham Nash, but he's not from Rochester. I think he's a foriegner but I'm not sure where he's from

Normally, I agree with your comments.  However, you are mistaken about this one.  It's HOLLOW GRAMS.  It is derived from the word "hollow" which means completely empty inside and was named for the Rochester, NY rocker/scientist Lou Gramm, who interestingly is also known for being completely empty inside.  Artistically that is--no one denies his contributions to science.

710635[/snapback]

WRONG! He is Lou Grammatico from Black Sheep.

But He's Still Hollow