Went to see Terrence McGee last night

They've begun selling his Gameday Collection artwork. It's great! My son bought the poster. By the time we got there the line was pretty much gone but there was still a steady stream of people coming by to see him.

I got him to autograph the cover of the Bills Digest program from that fateful Pittsburgh game - he was on it.

I took a pic of him and my son with my phone, but I have no idea how to get it onto my computer. :doh:

Terrence seems like a great guy.

http://www.buffalobills.com/gallery/index....&SECTION_ID=419

I took a pic of him and my son with my phone, but I have no idea how to get it onto my computer.  :doh:

709880[/snapback]

Verizon? Go into messaging and if you have an option called "New Pix Message" you can email it to yourself.

They've begun selling his Gameday Collection artwork.  It's great!  My son bought the poster.  By the time we got there the line was pretty much gone but there was still a steady stream of people coming by to see him.

I got him to autograph the cover of the Bills Digest program from that fateful Pittsburgh game - he was on it.

I took a pic of him and my son with my phone, but I have no idea how to get it onto my computer.  :doh:

Terrence seems like a great guy.

http://www.buffalobills.com/gallery/index....&SECTION_ID=419

709880[/snapback]

my phone came with a USB cable that i can attch to my computer. I had to (from a menu on the phone) put it on a "transfer", then I can down load to my computer.

My work computer wouldn't let me, but my home pc did.

Open the CD drawer on your computer. If you are using a flip phone, open it up and lay it face down in the CD drawer and shove the drawer closed. If it won't fit, push real hard and MAKE it fit. Once it's in there, your computer will recognize exactly what kind of phone it is and begin downloading your picture while emailing it to everyone stored on your phone.

Bill Gates came up with that idea. He's a genius. Not Bellicheck genius, mind you, but pretty damn smart.

Open the CD drawer on your computer. If you are using a flip phone, open it up and lay it face down in the CD drawer and shove the drawer closed. If it won't fit, push real hard and MAKE it fit. Once it's in there, your computer will recognize exactly what kind of phone it is and begin downloading your picture while emailing it to everyone stored on your phone.

Bill Gates came up with that idea. He's a genius. Not Bellicheck genius, mind you, but pretty damn smart.

709938[/snapback]

Thanx for making me spit my morning coffee. :doh:

709938[/snapback]

:doh:

Maybe Tedy Bruschi can tell me how to do it

709938[/snapback]

Dude, that only works with a Mac!

You're sh-- outta luck if you have a Motorola phone.  You'll have to buy the software to transfer any type of file to your PC and back again.

710095[/snapback]

That's not true. I have a Moto V360-gsm.

I can download photos and video without a problem.