Nafta highway?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That's pretty cool. I'm not sure if there's much truth to it. That type of project would cost a lot of money, and we're busy spending a lot of money on Iraq's infrastructure.

710515[/snapback]

You think that's cool, check out the cost and size of the most exspensive U.S. embassy ever. Where? Baghdad. How much? $600.000.000 and climbing.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/world/3876208.html

Pennsyltucky is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from the problem - which is why it's easier to buy the Republitard's blather.

710862[/snapback]

Actually, it's not. I lived outside Reading, PA for 5 years. Reading is 90% Spanish-speaking and there are and ARSELOAD of Mexiacns who work in the Mushroom farms outside the city. Keep telling yourself I have no experience with Mexicans though. You might actually convince yourself you're right.

Then, Chef, why ARE they here? I mean, if they're not here for work, why the hell else would they come here? Common sense. Where's GG when you need him?

710954[/snapback]

Hey that would be great if there were twelve million !@#$ing jobs for them, but unfortunately there aren't. So you say you lived in Reading with working latinos. Try living in SoCal where chitloads of them don't and line the streets looking for jobs. It's the unemployed illegals clogging up the system that I have an issue with. Pull your head out of your arse.

Hey that would be great if there were twelve million !@#$ing jobs for them, but unfortunately there aren't.  So you say you lived in Reading with working latinos.  Try living in SoCal where chitloads of them don't and line the streets looking for jobs.  It's the unemployed illegals clogging up the system that I have an issue with.  Pull your head out of your arse.

711187[/snapback]

:huh:

Chef, not all of them worked. But most did. And that's the point. If 10 of the 12 million work, keep them around and give the rest the boot.

Why cut off the nose to spite the face?

Actually, it's not. I lived outside Reading, PA for 5 years. Reading is 90% Spanish-speaking and there are and ARSELOAD of Mexiacns who work in the Mushroom farms outside the city. Keep telling yourself I have no experience with Mexicans though. You might actually convince yourself you're right.

710953[/snapback]

That's your logic? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:huh:

Chef, not all of them worked. But most did. And that's the point. If 10 of the 12 million work, keep them around and give the rest the boot.

711317[/snapback]

If this happens and we make these 10,000,000 invaders citizens, they will be entitled to minimum wages, etc. How long do you thiink it will take for the next wave of invaders to undercut them and work for less? When do YOU think it will end?

Are you seriously ready for the next round of criminals, disease, etc.?

Your weak legged stance on this and the smoking bans qualify you as an honest to goodness wishy-washy liberal. Imo, blzrul has far more credibility than you on this, and other topics which involve rights for American Citizens. Strange indeed.

I still love ya Joe, and i respect that you fought for our country. I am simply sad to see that your stance on this issue is similar to that of Vincente Fox.

I still love ya Joe, and i respect that you fought for our country. I am simply sad to see that your stance on this issue is similar to that of Vincente Fox.

711414[/snapback]

Does VFox have a stand on this?

I mean, other than the whole "Sweet! Keep sending your migrant-job dollars into my country! It makes me look good" and that country getting rid of their riff-raff at the same time....

If this happens and we make these 10,000,000 invaders citizens, they will be entitled to minimum wages, etc. How long do you thiink it will take for the next wave of invaders to undercut them and work for less? When do YOU think it will end?

Are you seriously ready for the next round of criminals, disease, etc.?

Your weak legged stance on this and the smoking bans qualify you as an honest to goodness wishy-washy liberal. Imo, blzrul has far more credibility than you on this, and other topics which involve rights for American Citizens. Strange indeed.

711414[/snapback]

Again, I don't want to make them citizens....I want them to be documented. Big difference. If they're undocumented, you can't keep track of them. If they're undocumented, they create false SS cards and drivers licenses so they can pretend to be. Document them, give them a limited work window, keep track of them and then send them home.

In other words, use them for labor and throw them away when they become a burden.

:w00t:

Again, I don't want to make them citizens....I want them to be documented. Big difference. If they're undocumented, you can't keep track of them. If they're undocumented, they create false SS cards and drivers licenses so they can pretend to be. Document them, give them a limited work window, keep track of them and then send them home.

In other words, use them for labor and throw them away when they become a burden.

:w00t:

711567[/snapback]

They are "undoccumented" by their very nature. How do propose to do this?

Can you think of a way to ensure that none of them were serious criminals in their homelands?

Joe, in Farmingville, NY there are American Families living in homes with 40 or more illegal aliens living next door in a small cape cod. Odds tell me that some are criminals. They actually have to replace the cesspool every year. Whe County Exec. Steve Levy (Dem) helped close some of these houses, he was publically accused of "ethnic cleansing."

Imo, deportation is the answer along serious border protection, and what Debbie suggested.....HUGE fines to those that employ them.

Besides, the people have spoken,, and perhaps congress is starting to listen.

They are "undoccumented" by their very nature. How do propose to do this?

Can you think of a way to ensure that none of them were serious criminals in their homelands?

Joe, in Farmingville, NY there are American Families living in homes with 40 or more illegal aliens living next door in a small cape cod. Odds tell me that some are criminals. They actually have to replace the cesspool every year. Whe County Exec. Steve Levy (Dem) helped close some of  these houses, he was publically accused of "ethnic cleansing."

Imo, deportation is the answer along serious border protection, and what Debbie suggested.....HUGE fines to those that employ them.

Besides, the people have spoken,, and perhaps congress is starting to listen.

711608[/snapback]

I have no problem with tracking who hires whom. Document who's here. Give them enough time to earn money for their 15 kids in Mexico, then send them packing. Ensure that anyone who hires someone without papers is thrown in the klink. Ensure that anyone who's here without papers is also either jailed or deported.

We're not as much in disagreement as you think. I just don't want to frag the economy overnight.

710953[/snapback]

Illegals are starting to migrate further and further north. I'll give that point to you. However, PA doesn't have nearly as many illegals as SoCal does. I wonder how the unions in Detroit are handling this. This has to be a huge threat to them.

Illegals are starting to migrate further and further north. I'll give that point to you.  However, PA doesn't have nearly as many illegals as SoCal does.  I wonder how the unions in Detroit are handling this.  This has to be a huge threat to them.

711694[/snapback]

Oh, I don't doubt it for a minute. But when small cities like Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, York, Lancaster and Reading are becoming pockets of Spanish-speaking people, you know there's an issue.

I have no problem with tracking who hires whom. Document who's here. Give them enough time to earn money for their 15 kids in Mexico, then send them packing. Ensure that anyone who hires someone without papers is thrown in the klink. Ensure that anyone who's here without papers is also either jailed or deported.

We're not as much in disagreement as you think. I just don't want to frag the economy overnight.

711629[/snapback]

Implant GPS chips under their skin?

Implant GPS chips under their skin?

711736[/snapback]

Could work.

I wouldn't advocate that for citizens, but for foreigners who are here to work, I think it could. Also, need to take away the "even if your parents are foreigners and you're born here" citizenship clause to keep everything on the level, as well.

Also, need to take away the "even if your parents are foreigners and you're born here" citizenship clause to keep everything on the level, as well.

711749[/snapback]

I knew you would come around. You are just too standup to want to give away the quality of life for your family and fund an invasion.